I Love Food ! (1 Viewer)

emuthegreat

HSC
Know good places to eat ? Better yet, got a recommendation of your favourite on the menu ?

Everytime it comes down to deciding what to eat in the city, we want to try something way different like Mexican or something but we don't know if we'll like it so we always tend to go to our usual place (Capitol) to eat because we're way too familiar with the food . lol

Need varieties ! :)

Gilbert1

Humoures Pun
HSC
Where's Capitol?

I'm not very good with the City but I know the best places to eat at in Glebe.
Pad Thai: On Bridge Road. Very very very very cheap.
Looking for a good burger? The Spot on Glebe Point road but its nt close to broadway.

emuthegreat

HSC
It's in central, the building next to gloria jeans when you exit central hobo park . It's go thai, passionflow, jap and korean . But I HIGHLY recommend Korean, it's gives great portions . Better to go for lunch specials, cos for dinner, they raise the price of the same dish by like 7$ .

Harry's hotdogs is nice too :) HOT DOG WITH THE LOT (Y)

I cbb travelling :( If I went glebe, I'd deffinetly pay Fish markets for a visit :)

Gilbert1

Humoures Pun
HSC
emuthegreat said:
I cbb travelling :( If I went glebe, I'd deffinetly pay Fish markets for a visit :)
I would definaitly not recomend the fish markets. There is nothing good there at all

Shadowulf

HSC
haha yeah china town has some nice food... one time my friend almost knocked down some phat rack of something and luckily i saved it from falling over, so i got her to shout me some.... something.. oO"
i dunno what it was, but all i remember was that it was like some fish-ball-on-a-stick kind of thing covered in chilli sauce or some spicy sauce lol, pretty nice

oh and the emperor cream puffs from china town are a REALLY nice and pretty cheap snack =) careful not to burn your tongue though

m0ofin

HSC
N/A
Most of the little bakeries in Chinatown are good. I'd show you the directions to a particularly good value one but it'll be hard to explain just by using specific things such as the big dead tree and karaoke bar.

emuthegreat

HSC
True, Chinatowns an option, but I'm asian so I try to steer away from Chinese. Emperor puff's are a good snack, but after 1 or two, I feel sick lol .

Y2K has the nicest drinks and fishballs . That's the only place I go to in Chinatown, apart from the clubs and k's lol.

I want to know like malaysian, indian, mexican etc, and what dishes are nice ..

krayzie_

HSC
Shadowulf said:
haha yeah china town has some nice food... one time my friend almost knocked down some phat rack of something and luckily i saved it from falling over, so i got her to shout me some.... something.. oO"
i dunno what it was, but all i remember was that it was like some fish-ball-on-a-stick kind of thing covered in chilli sauce or some spicy sauce lol, pretty nice

oh and the emperor cream puffs from china town are a REALLY nice and pretty cheap snack =) careful not to burn your tongue though
They were from café Y2K - its renowned for its fish balls!

luisalow1

HSC
emuthegreat said:
Know good places to eat ? Better yet, got a recommendation of your favourite on the menu ?

Everytime it comes down to deciding what to eat in the city, we want to try something way different like Mexican or something but we don't know if we'll like it so we always tend to go to our usual place (Capitol) to eat because we're way too familiar with the food . lol

Fratelli Paradiso = potts point

icebergs = bondi

dolcissimo - haberfield

la disfida - haberfield

lucios - darlinghurssst i think

beppis - east sydney .... eh

vulcans - in leura

pizza e birra - surry hills

rosso pomodoro - balmain

shit thats all italian. lol

there are lots of good thai and viet on king st newtown!

go to the most packed place, generally the best

WTF!bbq

if you have to ask
HSC
Almustafa's in Glebe. Awesomely awesome Lebanese restaurant, some of the best food I've ever tasted - went for a friend's birthday and we got the $42/p banquet in the cushion room upstairs. Fun atmosphere, not the best if you want to have a D&M though cause it gets pretty loud :D

Armani

Corporate Member
HSC
N/A
luisalow1 said:
Fratelli Paradiso = potts point

icebergs = bondi

dolcissimo - haberfield

la disfida - haberfield

lucios - darlinghurssst i think

beppis - east sydney .... eh

vulcans - in leura

pizza e birra - surry hills

rosso pomodoro - balmain

shit thats all italian. lol

there are lots of good thai and viet on king st newtown!

go to the most packed place, generally the best
McDonalds is usually packed. I should go there then.

T

trolloutaface

emuthegreat said:

hi fatty

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)