I Love General Maths Who Else Does?? (1 Viewer)

Picle

HSC
I love G maths its the only subject im good at hahaha not bosting or anything but when its the only subject your good at and your crap at others its good to be good at one thing :D IF you need any help let me know :)
Course work:93% Exam: 92%

anita_wax

tehnaz
HSC
i need alot of help. ive gone one of 6 people getting an A in intermediate, to scratching a pass at this new school bah i hate my maths teacher

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
general maths......did that in yr 10
absolutely hated it coz it was soo boring
love the calculus based course
:D

Anthrax

HSC
N/A
i love it, i got 87%, with no effort what so ever.

exam marks averaged 85% did not do any study. hate to brag. but its the only thing i get to brag in.

danieljarvis

HSC
i need to get 97+ in the exam to get what i want.

got 95 in trial.. but im not guna say i havent put work in all year! all comes down to whats in that damn paper on monday arvo !!
think overall mark to this time was 94. so 98 would be preferable

Danoz The Great

HSC
I didn't study for CSSA trial and still got 84%, I've studied now so I reckon I'd get a band 6 for sure :)

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
playboy2njoy said:
We dont like you.
1. speak for yourself
2. I coud say the samething about you

AND OMG GENERAL MATHS IS TEH EASY :)
glad i dropped from 2u

S13WPN

HSC
dani_danoz said:
I didn't study for CSSA trial and still got 84%, I've studied now so I reckon I'd get a band 6 for sure :)
that trial was killa 93% :cool:
mr_brightside said:
AND OMG GENERAL MATHS IS TEH EASY
glad i dropped from 2u
dropping 2unit was the best thing ive ever done.

Haks

HSC
i dropped from 2 unit, but was in advanced in yr 10...which makes most of the topics easier. ahh...i heard that this could be a bad scaler...do u guys knw approximately what mark wed need in order for it to benefit us?

denihines

Looks like you needed 100% to get around 88 lookin at the SAM for 2003. It just depends on our year as a whole.

Our Trial was the biggest killer! Out of 170 odd GM students I was coming 1st prior to that exam. Now 2nd, and not happy. Though the teachers are saying no way the HSC is gonna be that hard.

Dropping from 3 unit was the best thing I ever did - I know I have been considered absolutely cuckoo by a lot of people at school (teachers n students) but I ain't complaining.

Lets just hope it isn't too hard, but that it discerns us so we get ranked properly. mhm...

Good luck to you all, and I should probably start studying for the first time considering it is the HSC after all.

Last edited:

boogerman3000

HSC
phffffff general

haha i did advanced in year 10 ten dropped to general. my mates paid me out and claimed i was dumb. lets stand up to those two unit freaks. anyways, our maths is actually practical compared to their pointless crap. start a general revolution!!!!

7th Sign

HSC
gen maths is ok I got killed in the trial lols got like 65% lol massive wake up call....parents even got me a tutor for a few weeks, Hopefully I will get 80's in the exam but :D

I feel kind of stupid but I was in advanced maths all year 9/10 and then 2 unit all of year 11 and only dropped at the start of year 12 as I was getting like 45% style marks :( If i do poorly in the gen maths exam I will be soooooooooo pissed!

+ my teacher for year 12 sucks soooo hard she made me hate maths + her

7th Sign

HSC
boogerman3000 said:
haha i did advanced in year 10 ten dropped to general. my mates paid me out and claimed i was dumb. lets stand up to those two unit freaks. anyways, our maths is actually practical compared to their pointless crap. start a general revolution!!!!

real talk, gen maths is stuff you use in real life ...

2 unit is worthless shit your not goign to need some of the shit they do in real life,

yet most of the concepts from gen maths u need like loads and shit :D

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
i hate maths in general, yer im doin general >< ` so fckn crap at it n im azn as well blehhh .. WHY DOES IT HAVE TO HAVE SUCH CRAP SCALING =(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)