i love you (1 Viewer)

pRiNCesS..!!

HSC
how long do you think it can take to love someone...because ive been with my boy for almost 7 months...and i really love him to bits...but then i dont know how its supposed to feel when im only 17...do you think you could know who you want to marry at this age..not that i want to marry this guy, but i hope if feels like this! :rolleyes:

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
pRiNCesS..!! said:
how long do you think it can take to love someone...because ive been with my boy for almost 7 months...and i really love him to bits...but then i dont know how its supposed to feel when im only 17...do you think you could know who you want to marry at this age..not that i want to marry this guy, but i hope if feels like this! :rolleyes:
It's often hard to tell whether you're in love or not.

My boyfriend told me that he loved me on the first day we went out. I had my doubts, but after a short while I knew I was in love. I guess you can sort of tell when you finally... uh, fall over the edge. :rolleyes:

Don't think about how you're supposed to feel. If you really feel like you're in love, maybe you are. You don't have to make plans to marry the guy just to be able to love him.

GSTARRAW

There's no assigned time limit or time frame where one can presume they love somebody... When it happens you'll feel/know about it. Just don't confuse love for lust... Can bite you in the ass real hard!

Most people would say at age 17, feeling that way is ridiculous and your supposed to have fun etc.... But i guess you can't help feeling the way you do... I knwo i cant!

pRiNCesS..!!

HSC
no god no...i dont want to marry him..i love him but we value very different things!being in love and loving someone are very different,but like its pathetic sometimes, i cry when he leaves or when i am leaving..its hopeless.but i do love him..thats just the right word for it

FreakTrigger

HSC
N/A
I'll say the same thing I tend to say a lot... "define love?"

People get worried about whether or not they're in love and overlook the fact that a rock solid definition for it really doesn't exist...

I'd say just think about whether or not it feels right, you're comfortable and you enjoy it.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
FreakTrigger said:
I'll say the same thing I tend to say a lot... "define love?"
Easy: The feeling you get toward someone, when you want to spend the rest of your life with them. The only problem is that people say they love someone before they realise how big the world really is and then get distracted by the first new experience they have.

FreakTrigger

HSC
N/A
jumb said:
Easy: The feeling you get toward someone, when you want to spend the rest of your life with them. The only problem is that people say they love someone before they realise how big the world really is and then get distracted by the first new experience they have.
Hence, were I to decide i wanted to spend my life with someone I hate simply because they were rolling in cash, i would therefore love them, rather than have a desire to use them?

iamsickofyear12

HSC
Love:
A terrible, horrible infectious disease of the mind, that is falsely portrayed as wonderful by most ignorant individuals. It weakens one, allowing them to be easily manipulated, and eventually leads to nothing but pain and suffering.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
FreakTrigger said:
Hence, were I to decide i wanted to spend my life with someone I hate simply because they were rolling in cash, i would therefore love them, rather than have a desire to use them?
Girls marry for money, so although you might be less mercenary, my statement still stands for that situation.

FreakTrigger

HSC
N/A
jumb said:
Girls marry for money, so although you might be less mercenary, my statement still stands for that situation.
And what about those who never want to spend their life with just one person?

Are they therefore incapable of love?

Besides that, by your definition, nobody loves their mother... besides the really, REALLY wierd folk...

K

katie_tully

My boyfriend said it after 2 weeks. Naturally I freaked out and just said yeeeeeah...ok. But it's cool now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)