I met Josh Pyke! (1 Viewer)

Lu Lu

HSC
Yay! Last Friday I met Josh Pyke at the Easter Show. For anyone that hasn't heard his music its amazing! His an Australian song writer that has resealed a heap of music thats not so well know. He wrote middle of the hill that has been played heaps on Triple J. Anyways he was really nice and I got a photo with him. Yay! Look at his website and u can hear some of his stuff.

www.joshpyke.com

katy-g

HSC
I think that 'Middle of the Hill' has to be one of the most random songs i have ever heard.

It seems as though he wrote it while playing the 'fold over the paper story' game... you know where one person rights a sentence and then they fold it over and the next person has to right another sentence...

And volia... there is 'Middle of the Hill.'

hehe

Dr_Doom

HSC
I met Casey Donovan last year and asked her out. and guess what she said!

Dr_Doom

HSC
Yeh I found Nick Giannopoulos at the cinema once. Well not really found, he was out in front of everyone signing autographs. So I went up and asked him out and guess what he said!

Dr_Doom

HSC
rofl how did you know!

Yeh with Casey I got rejected becoz apparently she already "Has" a "boyfriend".. I mean wtf who ever said I was a boy!

Lu Lu

HSC
I love the photos I got with him! I got 2 photos with him plus videos on my sisters camera of him singing - Yay! I got one before the show and he was heaps in a hurry to start so he was kinda rude. But then after the show just as we were walking out of the Showground he recognised us! And asked if we still wanted a photo and him to sign the cd thingo! lol Josh Pyke recognised me!

HSC
Lu Lu said:
Yay! Last Friday I met Josh Pyke at the Easter Show. For anyone that hasn't heard his music its amazing! His an Australian song writer that has resealed a heap of music thats not so well know. He wrote middle of the hill that has been played heaps on Triple J. Anyways he was really nice and I got a photo with him. Yay! Look at his website and u can hear some of his stuff.

www.joshpyke.com
i like resealing music, i just put sticky tape over the plastic cover and i'm all set to go

serious props to the person with the sarah blasko av.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)