i missed an exam (1 Viewer)

Chang

HSC
I have another question, wot if u have a medical certificate but your doctor wont fill out your deferred/special consideration application. Do you fink i would have a successful application or would i just get screwed over? The doc i went to was the first time ive ever seen him and so he wont fill it out which i find bs.

theone123

blue essence
HSC
1Time4thePpl said:
let us know the result. from what ive heard most unis dont let you resit an exam regardless of whether you are sick or not. its like the hsc
well i had the chance of deferring but i used it for special consideration instead convenient ^__^

theone123

blue essence
HSC
Chang said:
I have another question, wot if u have a medical certificate but your doctor wont fill out your deferred/special consideration application. Do you fink i would have a successful application or would i just get screwed over? The doc i went to was the first time ive ever seen him and so he wont fill it out which i find bs.
happen to me aswell, u gotta build a close relationship with the doc, if you know what i mean... (no not sexual acts, if dats what ur thinking LOL)

Jacks

HSC
it has to be filled out by the doctor...if you look on the form itself, which I provided a link to, it states that your application will not be considered should that section of the form not be filled out. I mean you can try and just attach it to the form if you like, but usually it won't be accepted. You can attach the certificate if the form is not stamped but I'm pretty sure certain parts need to be filled out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)