I need a Backup in Case I Fail (1 Viewer)

Spiritual Being

hehehehehe
HSC
Uni Grad
Clearly they don't teach math at your school.

The lowest ATAR for any combined (or otherwise) law degree at UWS is 90.
You can have a maximum of 10 bonus points, thus, the lowest you can have is 80.
Well 'idiot', I was referring to what they accept, not what they say they accept.

I understand that it is theoretically 80, but my friend got in with 74 (being 100% serious) and he had the 10 bonus points. Nothing extra, no principal letter or recomm. or a excuse. He just got in.

JRPictures

HSC
Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely look into some sort of TAFE or job relating to film.

I just wish my dad wasn't focing this on me, especially since I'm dedicated to making sure I make up for it all.

But then again he demands "no failure"

Why do dissaproving/unsupportive dads exist again? I don't see a point in them.

zmccu3

HSC
Why do you feel you need to go to university? (that's what I'm getting from this post). You said yourself that you don't think you're particularly smart, if that's the case then why are you going for an ATAR? Seems like people go to university nowadays for no reason. Study something related in a field you enjoy.

JRPictures

HSC
Why do you feel you need to go to university? (that's what I'm getting from this post). You said yourself that you don't think you're particularly smart, if that's the case then why are you going for an ATAR? Seems like people go to university nowadays for no reason. Study something related in a field you enjoy.
My Dad's forcing this on me and I don't have the backbone to stand up to him.

If I'm going to Uni I might as well find a course I'd like

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)