• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

I Need A Job (1 Viewer)

conics2008

HSC
Hello, Im currently doing the HSC and I'm looking for a job after my trials and after my HSC..

Im looking at full time - part time job... No fast food stores or anything.. The problem is when i apply online I never get a message back.... I was wondering if anyone know any good paying jobs out there.. eg coles,wollies,franklins,k-mart,target big W etc etcc.... for year 12 leavers that will attend university...

Thank you for your time..

I've checked carrer one and retail job....

and also when is the best time to apply for a job, ive heard that there is a speical time that employers look for people.. some where in november or something....

Thanks once again,

mitch179

HSC
Target now use the system where each store handles their own recruitment. So you go to the Target website, click on Employment and download the application form. Fill it out and hand it into the Target store you want to work at. Could take a few weeks, but your likely to get the job.

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
just apply online at woolies and coles, or look in the paper under Retail & Sales

conics2008

HSC
hey guys.. is it worth it starting work after the trials.. and then taking about 1month off before the HSC and then working you arse off after your last HSC exam.....

Thanks for the target thing..

IMABOYDAMON!

Banned
HSC
You can work for me. You can: clean my house, clean my gutters, clean my toilets, cut my grass, cut my pubes, and just general work around the house. Also, my brother may use you as a tool of...what's the right word?...RELIEF.

I'll pay you 40 cents an hour, and you'll work 8 hour days.

frankenstein

HSC
IMABOYDAMON! said:
You can work for me. You can: clean my house, clean my gutters, clean my toilets, cut my grass, cut my pubes, and just general work around the house. Also, my brother may use you as a tool of...what's the right word?...RELIEF.

I'll pay you 40 cents an hour, and you'll work 8 hour days.
Be serious. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)