• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

i need a SDD tutor (1 Viewer)

{*(00)*}

HSC
hey everybody,

im looking for a SDD tutor, in the liverpool area, im willing to pay about ~$30/hr.
I'm a hard working and genuinely trying to earn the best marks i can, (my teacher is a major moron, i dont get a word he says).

any suggestions on some good tutors or any takers will be most appreciated.

thanks, michael(currently enjoying 12)

please contact: fried_monkeymeat@hotmail.com

Last edited:

Mountain.Dew

Magician, and Lawyer.
HSC
i would be willing to help you, BUT i live too far away from liverpool. it isnt really worth my time either. however, if u could arrange alternative arrangements, then please PM or email me.

if you desperately do need help, then the least i can do is add u 2 MSN and help u online.

nezza

HSC
Hi i know exactly how you feel. I live in wollongong and despratly need an SDD tutor and cant get one. So Good Luck finding one. If i can help your can PM me.

lvlark

HSC
{*(00)*} said:
(my teacher is a major moron)
hahaha mine is too! and there are so many other people iv spoken to who think theirs is aswell... maybe its cause like, if they were actually good at programming and that stuff then they wouldn't b teaching but would b out owrking in the industry...

but i cant help u with a tutor sorry.. u kno u would probably jsut end up with sum guy reading the text book out to u :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)