I need advice =) (1 Viewer)

musik_junky

HSC
Hey everyone,

There is this girl I like at uni. About a 6 months ago, she told me that she was uncomfortable around me because we were getting too close too quickly. Since then I've backed off and now things are normal between us. However, back then, I let her know that I had feelings for another girl. She advised me that the other girl and I would not be suitable for each other. Anyway, the girl I like isn't the fast type. In fact I dont think she's had many (if any) boyfriends before. Thing is, I hardly see her more than once a week. Anyone know what I should do?

Thanks!

Davriel

HSC
N/A
Look, from my experience, you need to see more of this girl, but don't make it obvious. If you do, then you're screwed. Eventually you want to earn her trust and friendship. Be yourself, be honest.

Also, if she says the dreaded "Let's just be friends" don't flee. Even if you never get the sparks flying, at least you'll have earned a good friend. And many famous romances have evolved from such romances.

テリー

HSC
I agree with Mike, shud jst see her more, dont make it obvious
nd Davs right too, again u shud see her more often and if she said lets jst b friends, then b friends with her n get over the feelings at the same time, + u neva kno wats gona happen, mayb 1 morning she wud wake up nd decide to like u

nd i dun see any "romances" in friendships either.......

RabbitRabbit

HSC
N/A
get her number and call her up, get to know her really well but dont sound too desperate :)

2sense

The disorderly drunk
HSC
Act like a caveman towards her.

Splinter089

HSC
I have to agree with wat most people have said in this thread because they are telling the truth and are giving good advice.
My advice to you would be speak to this other girl you like and try to get to know her, dont care if she says "lets be friends" i have had a couple of relationships evolve from that line, i am in one atm as well. With this chick you were friends with, the one you were close to maybe she liked you and didnt wish to tell you who knows. Should just clarify it because you did say that you were close to her and told her everything and that when you told her that you liked this other chick she said that you two wouldnt be a good match, so maybe she doesnt want you to end up with another girl and just doesnt know how to tell you. Same thing happened to me when i got my current girlfriend.

Well anyway good luck to ya and i hope it all works out for the best :wave:

musik_junky

HSC
Thanks!

I have her number but I dont know how often I should SMS her because I dont want her to get scared away. Also, remember that the background info I gave at the beginning isnt that recent - it happened last year.

nwatts

HSC
"About a 6 months ago, she told me that she was uncomfortable around me because we were getting too close too quickly."

Find a new girl. If she didn't want to get close to you then, she won't now. Spend time with her as a friend without the ambition of one day it becoming something more.

Splinter089

HSC
musik_junky said:
Thanks!

I have her number but I dont know how often I should SMS her because I dont want her to get scared away. Also, remember that the background info I gave at the beginning isnt that recent - it happened last year.
Mate dont msg her to often because you might scare her away, just sms her occationally and see how she is doin, try to get to know her a bit before you rush into anything. Worse thing you can do is come on to much to fast, chicks dont like that which i have found out from experience. So get to know her a bit and see how things go from there.

Oddy Nocki

HSC
N/A
Fuck that. Just tell her straight up.

"Look it's up to you if you want to pursue what I think could be an actual be something. I want to, now you know where I stand. If your interested, that's cool. If not, then that's cool too. Whatever, I'll just find someone else"

What does this insane piece dialogue. Well, you place all the power in her hands (she can decide if you proceed) but it also eliminates any power she has over, sexuality. She can't lead you on.

What is the worst thing that could happen, you won't see her? and nothing will happen? You're not seeing her now, and your sure as hell not getting an sex off her.

But then being willing to lose everything to win is the mark of the insane or delusional (which is me) The best bit of advice I can give is to ignore me.

Dr_Doom

HSC
AntonTheswan said:
Mail her a dead woodchuck with a note that says "Unlike this woodchuck, my love for you will never die."

She will be yours, oh yes she will be yours.
How romantic.

Or send her a frankfurt.

And say "Unlike this frankfurt, my love for you will always be hard"

stamos

sellout
HSC
haha got to love this one

*i like another girl and now that's carked it, i'll like you*

'baby you're my silver medal!'

j-e-s-1

HSC
msg her and see if she sends back? if she does than she keep msging her.. if she doesnt then she doesnt want to talk!! and dotn send her the msg over and over again til she answers it.. she just end up thinking your annoying!!!

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
musik_junky said:
Hey everyone,

There is this girl I like at uni. About a 6 months ago, she told me that she was uncomfortable around me because we were getting too close too quickly. Since then I've backed off and now things are normal between us. However, back then, I let her know that I had feelings for another girl. She advised me that the other girl and I would not be suitable for each other. Anyway, the girl I like isn't the fast type. In fact I dont think she's had many (if any) boyfriends before. Thing is, I hardly see her more than once a week. Anyone know what I should do?

Thanks!
Have sex with her, frequently. Rufies help.

FOCUS: If you don't know what to do, are you really emotionally ready to persue a relationship?

Timbo650

Supposed to be studying
HSC
N/A
nwatts said:
"About a 6 months ago, she told me that she was uncomfortable around me because we were getting too close too quickly."
What a load of over-intellectualised bollocks.
Get a grip son!!!
It's a polite way of her saying that she's not that into you.
So don't bother.

And do yourself a favour - don't "check back" with her over every new girl you meet - it'll just trash your head.

If you analyse this stuff, it'll fry your brains. Just go with it. Expect a certain attrition rate, and move ever forward.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)