I need advice!! (1 Viewer)

Menomaths

Exaı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸lted Member
HSC
Hello, I recently found out that English Standard scales (or whatever it is) really badly and ESL is much better? I was wondering if I can talk to my teachers and drop drop to ESL, as I am eligible for ESL since I came over from New Zealand in year 10. I was also wondering that if I do drop down, what will I have to do to get good marks in ESL? I know for Standard/Advance, I have to learn techniques etc. from texts and develop essays, but will I have to do that for ESL?

bored99

HSC
You can't do ESL because you came from an English speaking country

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
Hello, I recently found out that English Standard scales (or whatever it is) really badly and ESL is much better? I was wondering if I can talk to my teachers and drop drop to ESL, as I am eligible for ESL since I came over from New Zealand in year 10. I was also wondering that if I do drop down, what will I have to do to get good marks in ESL? I know for Standard/Advance, I have to learn techniques etc. from texts and develop essays, but will I have to do that for ESL?
ESL students don't have English as an native language, and they still need to develop essays and learn techniques.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)