I need all the help that can be given!... (1 Viewer)

TaEkWoNdObArBiE

Mmmm....kinky
HSC
Here is my issue:

I was driving through Mosman last weekend. And I saw the most beautiful dress I have seen in my life in a shop along Military Rd. When my family got some food we walked past it, and I was right to think it was absolutely gorgeous. Only problem is that the store was closed and I couldn't see the sizes, price or try it on.

All I remember is that the name of the store had 'Mosman' in it. I have been frantically searching for the place, I think it could be called 'Collections of Mosman.'

Anyway. The problem is, the number is has listed is no longer connected and I have fallen in desperate obsessive love with this dress.

So...I need your help. If any BoSer has any information regarding the whereabouts of a cream, white and gold dress on a manequin wearing gold jewellry in a shop on Military Rd in Mosman. I NEED IT!

Please oh please. Fellow fashion lovers will understand my desperate plea for help.

If anybody has another idea of how to find this dress (without travelling to Mosman...if I have to I will though...) please let me know.

Thankyou so much...

xx

TaEkWoNdObArBiE

Mmmm....kinky
HSC
Yeah, actually I have. And nothing comes up.

I am seriously beginning to wonder whether or not this shop and dress was a figment of my imagination.

xx

HSC
N/A
:(

It would suck so badly if that shop was one of those "we have no other store, just this one" :( good luck finding the dress!

TaEkWoNdObArBiE

Mmmm....kinky
HSC
Thankyou very very much for all the help that can have been given.

And if another BoS member buys that dress I will kill them!

Not a threat to take lightly.

xx

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)