i need an english tutor i live around strathfield area (1 Viewer)

DA2009

HSC
Hi !
If you're interested,my friends and I have started a tutoring centre.We teach in strathfield ,either the library or at my house.we're all ex-ruse students and the tutor we give you will be one who not only got REALLY good marks but has a lot of experience in teaching english.
If you're still interested in our tutoring centre,here's a link to our ad with the contact details:
http://community.boredofstudies.org...guished-achievers-tutoring-available-now.html

most importantly,best of luck in all your exams!!
;)

iwantasuperatar

HSC
..has a lot of experience in teaching english.
there's a difference between tutoring and teaching english. and how much experience can a tutor your age have if you graduated high school yourself less than 6 months ago?

DA2009

HSC
there's a difference between tutoring and teaching english. and how much experience can a tutor your age have if you graduated high school yourself less than 6 months ago?
well i meant "tutoring" english then -___________-
and a lot of us have been private tutoring for all grades since the beginning of year 11 or earlier (so we've been tutoring for at least a couple of years) which is what i meant by "experience". we gathered all our separate students and collaborated together to form a big centre.

and you WILL get a super atar (Y) =)

Last edited:

AlexChang

Zeppelin_pie
HSC
i cant access the link u sent me, i was wondering if u can send me a email of the contact

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)