i need an idea!! REALLY (1 Viewer)

jess173

hey, can someone please help me..im hoping for a uai of 85+ but i really have no idea what to expect...these marks and ranks are my 1/2 yearlies...

Eng Standard 68% 5/45
Maths General 79% 10/35
Business studies 78% 4/14
Legal studies 79% 2/9
senior science 49% 3/11
Hospitality 69% 2/10

science is REEAAALLLLY bad i know, but i have an average school assessment mark of about 89, (out of the 2 assessments, i have topped both) so hopefully it doesnt bring me down too far.
all assessments i have passed and done pretty good in, except, english, most of the time is about 58%
Please help me...

ulbnxt

It would help to knw what school u go to and so forth...but judging from your marks and ranks id say youll fall short of the 85+ target. Id say mid 70's to low 80's. This should do nothing but motivate you to work harder at your goals. ALL THE BEST !!!

*girl04*

hey every1, how r u?
HSC
N/A
unless you go to a super dooper selective school or a school that marks heaps hard, i dont think you will hit 85 or above. to me you are loooking in 60's/70's

boxerk

HSC
Hey, this guy is not bad at all, i say 70 - 80, to get the mark higher you need to work your as-off. Best luck to you ;)

SipSip

HSC
N/A
This guy is doing ok, although considering the subjects, it would be better if he's ranking is better. And it would help heaps if we know what school he's in. And also whether those ranking are class ranking or grade rankings. But i reckon if he works hard at it, there nothing that he can't do. Good Luck!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)