• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

i need bar/club venues.... (1 Viewer)

sandersan

HSC
Hello:) yayyy my first thread haha...anyways im in a pickle wanted some help...if anyones offering =p

I wanna hold a bday party but i dont know what venues to have it in...blahhh...anywhere in Melboune CBD...but i spent 2 much on presents n stuff =s hmmm is there anywhere thats free of charge? coz i know this one place called Icon bar thats for free...but my friend had her party there so i don't wanna double up....anyways...just shoot me some answers that'll be cooool =)

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
odeon @ crown complex is good i always go there

next blue near crown complex is good too. When i went there they had both an R&B room and upstairs was house. So catering to both mainstream club styles.

if you wanna go to chapel street though then lotus bar is good. so is chasers.

i would have said 'mercury lounge' (was at the crown complex) but those fuckers tore it down and now crown complex only has oden :( it was oh so sweet when there was just 3 super awesome clubs on the same level :(. Best times EVER at mercury lounge :(

so much poppin went on there though i think everyone except me was on E last time i went.

sandersan

HSC
hiphophooray123 said:
odeon @ crown complex is good i always go there

next blue near crown complex is good too. When i went there they had both an R&B room and upstairs was house. So catering to both mainstream club styles.

if you wanna go to chapel street though then lotus bar is good. so is chasers.

i would have said 'mercury lounge' (was at the crown complex) but those fuckers tore it down and now crown complex only has oden :( it was oh so sweet when there was just 3 super awesome clubs on the same level :(. Best times EVER at mercury lounge :(

so much poppin went on there though i think everyone except me was on E last time i went.
haha awe thanx a bunch i'll check em out...been to chasers...always end up in a messy night...but it was cool all the same =)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)