i need fashion advice (2 Viewers)

Lennie

With pants or a skirt, make sure that whatever you choose is only one colour, faded anything will cheapen the effect...

If you must go faded, dont go for jeans that are fading into that orangey-yellow, as some do.

As for thongs?
they are probably better then the vans ;)

i dont think boots would look great, heels are the only thing that would really make the outfit.
If not, there are plenty of pointy-toed flat shoes out... :D If you choose that path, get a brightly coloured pair.

As spin spin suggested, a fitted blazer would look great. there are tonnes of cheap ones out there too, raid your mums closet if you are at a loss.

If you dont want the top to look so formal and dressy when you wear it, tie it up behind your neck, not to the side. :uhhuh:

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
natstar said:
Id say nice jeans in a faded wash, as it would look crap with a dark wash. As far as shoes go, I agree that you should not wear thongs with it as it is a dressy top, but if heels are not ur thing , find a nice casual pair of kitten heels
no way dark jeans would look so hot with that top!

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
and despite what spin spin says, were not talking high fashion. i think it would look fine with black havis sofe :)

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
Emily. said:
and despite what spin spin says, were not talking high fashion. i think it would look fine with black havis sofe :)
nuh spin spin is right. it's a dressy top and would look terribly bogan with havi's.

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
yeah i understand that but black havis will look okay if worn with the right jeans cos the jeans will look formal and you wont notice the havis

obviously it would look stunning with heels, but she said she doesnt have the money for anything else so if you have black havis i think it would look alright....no one looks at your feet anyways!!

Last edited:

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
i have mint green kitten heels.
the color doesnt go with the top.
im just gonna stick with my comfy pink or black havies - as em said.

considering im not a dressy up kinda of girl.
not my thing.
i like to be comfortable when i go out. heels are far from comfy

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
just keep in mind that most places wont let you in with thongs unless they are dressy with a bit of a heel

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
*~Dazed~* said:
just keep in mind that most places wont let you in with thongs unless they are dressy with a bit of a heel
i go out in thongs all the time in summer, and ive been let in everywhere.
i live in wollongong, not sydney.

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
Emily. said:
yeah i understand that but black havis will look okay if worn with the right jeans cos the jeans will look formal and you wont notice the havis

obviously it would look stunning with heels, but she said she doesnt have the money for anything else so if you have black havis i think it would look alright....no one looks at your feet anyways!!
I look at feet/shoes, and if the shoes look odd/silly with the outfit then sometimes you can't help but notice them because they stand out.
Definately don't wear havaianas when you wear that top.

waterbottle

your buttcheeks is warm
HSC
sofay if you're not the dressy type why would you wear a dressy top?
in my opinion it is way too dressy for either thongs or vans and i would never wear either with a top like that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)