i need help choosing my related texts. (1 Viewer)

innocentmel

HSC
Ok. So can anyone help me?
umm. my core text thing is the tempest... for imaginative journeys
and in my trial exam for the essay my related texts were 2 evanescence songs... i think Imaginary and Everybody's Fool.. but i did a third related text.. i just cant seem to find my trial exam so i can use the same related texts.. i got 11/15 for that essay though... so yeah

so i was thinking i might do Suddenly 30 but i dont know if thats a very good text to be relating to imaginative journys with and what aspect it would be relating to if it did..
can anyone help me?
and can you think of a better movie?
thank you.
i'm very greatful for your help.

emdrinan

HSC
hey yeah theres frankenstien, lord of the rings, harry potter, patch adams, wizard of oz, i dunno theres heaps of them maybe have a look at a video store?! anyway i think suddenly 30 would be great anyway cause its an imaginary journey resulting in an inner journey so i dunno if youre meant to link that in i should find out but anyway i think if used properly it would be great

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
dyou really want it to be a movie ? you can always choose poems =]
i think my friend might be using farenheit ..

innocentmel

HSC
thanks guys...
wellll. i dunno.
i used songs in my trials... and i think i used sliding doors for my trials too.
and i got 11/15 but the only thing is... i cant find my trial... =[

i found it easier to just use things i was familiar with... and knew the plot i think... so i dunno... i found using a movie and songs by evanescence were easy...

do you think using songs by evanescence are gonna be good? cos... the examiners/markers might not know them... will they?
hmmmm.

ksammeh

Neuseeland
HSC
Don't hesitate to use simple texts such as a picture book (Which i'm doing) such as Where the Wild Things Are by Maurice Sendak.

Overload your essay with techniques and appropriately integrate it with The Tempest and the question and you should be good as gold :)!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)