I need help (1 Viewer)

Squirtle.

HSC
Squirtle needs your help I am enroled in a science degree and these are my subjects

MATH2011

PHYS2010

PHYS2020

PHYS2030

PHYS2040

This is 18 UOC what should i choose to be my last subject?

I was thinking of a biology first year subject but i dont really like labs, how are the labs in BIOS.

Cheers

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
In session 1 you can choose BABS1201, which is the most basic biology subject. It does have a 2 hr lecture-4hr lab component. It's pretty hard not to get a lab component in any sort of biology related subjects.

In BABS1201, you do a lot of microscopy work, looking at cells and cell structures, measuring enzyme activities, looking at cell division, some genetic modelling. All pretty interesting stuff if you like it.

Psychology (PSYC1001), on the other hand, does not have labs at all. It does have a 5 hr lecture-1 hr tute component.

Can you choose more physics subjects?

Tim035

HSC
I'd say Survivor has outlined your options in a pretty solid manner :D
Both psychology or Babs would be good choices as they require a different type of thinking to all the equation work you're going to be bombarded with in your primary courses!
I'am biased towards psychology, but that's because I love anything to do with how the mind works, how human emotion is created etc etc...

Does squirtle use this alternate identity and speak in third person in real life?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)