I need notes, URGENTLY (1 Viewer)

Amber

Hey guys! If anyone has notes on Family or shelter (especially shelter- it is the worst ever!) it would be greatly appreciated. If u have n e thing, could u please email them to ambaths@yahoo.com
U would be saving my life!
Also, anything on effectiveness/ineffectiveness, and law reform, for shelter, family, crime or law and society!
:confused:

Thanx

Amber

Our school is to pov

We dont have a textbook. And living in a small town, u cant just go down the street and buy excel etc. u have to order them over the net, which isnt much use now. We only started shelter a couple of weeks ago, and assumed we'd have a textbook- WE DON'T! And i have very few notes, the teacher just had to write overheads etc for us to copy and photocopy noted fom various sources coz our school is to pov to buy textbooks for shelter

connie

HSC
N/A
amber, out of curiosity is your school private or public? btw i think there is some notes on this site for legal?

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
she's just going to attack your school and say you are underfunded and stuff, you shouldn't have answered

meh

there are HEAPS of notes on family on this site. HEAPS.

as for shelter...i dont do shelter but have a look in the notes/general section here.

HannieStar

Connie. Stop being such a elitist bitch. The only reason the private schools are so "great" is because they are oversubsidised by the government and they use it for stupid luxuries that are unnecessary. Private schools shouldn't get a cent from the government. Parents choose to send their children to elitist schools for prestige and they should pay for that completely out of their own pocket. Every cent that goes to Kings (who used t for their beautiful new fence) and other such schools should go into the piblic system. PLUS- On average public schools do better than private- it is about the students, not whether a school has great facilities. The tops schools- comprehensive and selective are public schools that deal with shocking conditions. Think about that for just a second Connie- if your brain can take it.

krissy7685

hey hannie..
thats a bit out of line dont u think..
i mean i was at private my whole life and i comprimised private this year for public(to buy a car) ( im doing pathways)

and i can honestly say that the private was better in terms of teaching etc etc..but ur right when they buy unnecessary things like new gym equipment... new lockers cos the other r only 2 years old.. blah blah...

but i think this time.. i;d hafta support connies argument...
sorry dude..

we all have our own opinions...

FadeToBlack

lonely sunday friend
HSC
Originally posted by krissy7685

but i think this time.. i;d hafta support connies argument...
sorry dude..

we all have our own opinions...
lol

Funny how she hasn't said a word of argument in this thread

HannieStar

i went to private for years- and the education i have experienced is better. what i was saying is that maybe she should look at the big picture and see why there are problems in the public system- because of overfunding of the private system.

i mostly said something because this connie girl is being really mean by making people feel crap about where they go to school. The last thing people need at this time is that kind of put-down. though ive realised that other people have said stuff to her now and it hasnt made a difference. sorry to offend people- i just got so sick of that kind of snobbery.

HannieStar

the better education was in public since i left private- my brain is sooo dead..... i cant even type properly ahah

my point is more that there is a reason behind the problems in the public education system- and that she cant overlook it

Amber

Sorry to interupt this great debate guys haha, i can't really comment coz i go to public, my mum teaches at a public and my step dad is principal of a public, so i dont know shit about private.
Umm, im doing crime, family, shelter, law and society

HannieStar

are you set for crime and law and society- because i can email you my notes if you like...
but i assume you have them from the text, but im happy to do naything to help.

Karlee

I agree with HannieStar. I think it's the pits that the government funds private schools. They're called private for a reason, meaning that they are supposed to be privately funded.
And it's not fair to down people because they go to public schools. Last time I checked, we were all doing the same syllabus, therefore the same work...

Golani

listen peoplez, high result don't come through notes/summaries, they come through prepreation, past exams, sample papers, compilying essays and so forth.

Besides, even if you disagree, the exam is in a week...go straight to the point coz whatever you do you will also need to memorise after...

EDIT: and the hell does the kind of school have to do with this Connie ffs........get over yourself

travboy

Legal Notes any1?

Hey..

i dont get snobs...

Anyway.. lets concentrate on the HSC :)

Does anyone have legal notes they wouldnt mind sharing wit me?

I have heaps but, u can never get too many notes:)

If u email me at this address with some notes that would be awesome. If u need anything, just ask me too :)

Ta!

Trav :argue: :argue:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)