• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

i need some help... (1 Viewer)

M

maleficum

hey i was just wondering if anyone knew of any good visual texts that show a change of perspective. i have been looking for ages and i can't find a thing. if anyone could help me, it would be greatly appreciated.
suffocating hugs & bloody kisses

Last edited by a moderator:

Elke

HSC
Hey in class we looked at The Conciliation by Benjamin Duterrau, 1840 and contrasted that with The National Picture by Geoff Parr, 1985, which is an appropriation of the 1st one. Hope it helps somewhat.

M

maleficum

Yeah we looked at them at school too, I need to find one that I haven't already studied in class. Thanks anyway, I appreciate the effort :)

speedie

HSC
Without Wings said:
Change was the AOS studied by HSC students before the current AOS - Journeys, therefore all the past threads from that time are within the forum.

What text are you studying in relation to Individual and Society?

Individual and Society is part of Module B: Texts and Ways of Thinking in the EE1 Course. Here's a thread with supplementary texts for individual and society within the EE1 Forum.

Your school should not be studying Individual and Society as part of the preliminary course. It is not allowed as it is part of the HSC course.
Well this is what it says on my English booklet

Preliminary Course- Advanced- 2006
Area of Study- The individual
Focus- The individual and Society

weird... hey arent u from wollongong too? which school? SHHS?

speedie

HSC
Without Wings said:
That is really strange, considering it is not allowed. Your school would know this.

I am from Wollongong. I'm currently at UOW. I did not attend high school in Wollongong.
oh ok

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)