i need some mathematical chem questions (1 Viewer)

zazzy1234

Banned
HSC
DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY MOLES AND "HEAT OF COMBUSTION" N OTHER MATH CHEM QUESTIONS WIF ANSWERS DAT I CN HAVE? :blah:

ANY HELP WILL B GREAT:tongue:

TTTTTTTTTHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNXXXXXXX:)

shady145

Banned
HSC
o haha very funny, i mean the ones that they put as short answers in da HSC paper, i was wondering if anyone has anymore more of dat kind of stuff =p
she was trying to be helpful. the calculation questions in the multichoice still requires various knowledge and calculation skills... this will help your short answer calc q's

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
she was trying to be helpful. the calculation questions in the multichoice still requires various knowledge and calculation skills... this will help your short answer calc q's
This - otherwise go buy the book success one for chem and you'll find plenty of examples in there :)

zazzy1234

Banned
HSC
This - otherwise go buy the book success one for chem and you'll find plenty of examples in there :)
i have dat, sori i didn't mean anything bad, i ahve dat txt book n i did da questions i just needed more n im seeing if anyone has any

shady145

Banned
HSC
if u want a heap of calculation questions there should be some in dot point chemistry.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)