I need to do this assignment but lacking motivation (1 Viewer)

Andi0390

HSC
I have done an essay plan, and I have books here.

I've sat down and decided to write it, then written non sensical things, and I have been at this stage for three days now. It was due yesterday :(

Its on Philosophy, basically about free will, determinism and holding people responsible. I just can't seem to do it.

Does anyone ever get stuck at this stage of it and how do they get past it?

Taskan

HSC
I'm always it that situation, what i do, is wait until 3 days before its due, do all my research frantically, and use the fact that when I'm writing it its usually due the next day as a motivator

probably doesn't help in your position though. Gee I'm a horrible poster

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
I have done an essay plan, and I have books here.

I've sat down and decided to write it, then written non sensical things, and I have been at this stage for three days now. It was due yesterday :(

Its on Philosophy, basically about free will, determinism and holding people responsible. I just can't seem to do it.

Does anyone ever get stuck at this stage of it and how do they get past it?
I thought that's what Philosophy essays were meant to be like...?

HSC
Gah, I'm in the same boat as you.

I have my last assignment of the semester (bar my one exam) due tomorrow at 12pm. I've written about 25% of it.

I've been trying to work on it all day, but clearly failed.

Andi0390

HSC
I think I am looking way too much at the big picture.

I do not need to come up with some new radical philosophical views. All I need is to discuss the question.

Does anyone else do that? Decide they need to solve the Free Will problem or something similar?

runoutofsleep

AUTISM IS NOT HOLLAND
HSC
I think I am looking way too much at the big picture.

I do not need to come up with some new radical philosophical views. All I need is to discuss the question.

Does anyone else do that? Decide they need to solve the Free Will problem or something similar?
yeah seriously. i'll spend hours days weeks deliberating over the perfect thesis only to abandon it paragraph by paragraph when i eventually start writing. never learn though.

bayside9

HSC
I always procrastinate and always leave shit to the last night to do it. Can never break it, still finishing a assignment due 8am tomorrow. Fucking love it hey...

Andi0390

HSC
I wrote like another 300 words last night which was a push for me. I think its in rambling stage. Then I got sick of it and starting watching Skins of my hard drive.

I really am the worst uni student. Thank god I am doing Arts.

dsam

HSC
i wrote like another 300 words last night which was a push for me. I think its in rambling stage. Then i got sick of it and starting watching skins of my hard drive.

I really am the worst uni student. Thank god i am doing arts.
rofl best quote ever

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)