I Need ur HELP and Advice plz !! (1 Viewer)

whiteice

HSC
hey every 1 i need some advice on what u all think i should do. This girl sarah an i have decided to start seeing each other but she doesnt want her parents to know about us because her dad is really protective of her because of what her last bf did to her, so we would have to be like sneaking around an not letting her parents know that were out together, problem is that i really dont want to be disrespecting her dad by doing that and have her constantly lying to her parents about where she is.

So what is the best thing u think i all should do??

Any help is very much appreciated.

Tom

T

Testpilot

Talk to her about her parents. If you are planning on staying together for a while (as opposed to a short holidays thing for example) this will be an issue because;

a) you can't sneak around forever
b) If you get caught by said father he may be even more pissed off with you for immature and dishonest behaviour (i.e. dating his daughter behind his back).

I suggest you try to befriend her parents, maybe be introduced as a 'friend' to start with and once the father gets to know you (and hopefully like you) you can become more than that 'friend'. While this is dishonest and not what i'd do personally (I would go along the lines of 'look sir, your daughter is 17/18 she is able to make her own decisions') it may appease Sarah.

Last edited by a moderator:

Emma-Jayde

Muahahahaha
HSC
I agree with Testpilot. I think she's old enough to make her own decisions. Doing HSC in 2007 means that you're probably turning 17 or 18 next year...
Like, hello. She'll want to have her own life sooner or later.

Personally, I wouldn't date someone that doesn't want their parents to know, for whatever reason.

hyparzero

BOS Male Prostitute
HSC
Theres absolutely nothing you can do. Don't think about befriending the father > makes it worse. Trust me on this. Just sneak around a bit longer.

WWJD_2005

Banned
HSC
Mike Ockisard said:
you have to establish yourself as a man in order to impress him and gain his trust

take him out for a beer, have manly conversations about women that pass by, jokingly tell him that you are happy to be his wingman if he ever needs one, and then if he seems interested, jostle him with the joke 'remember, you can look but not touch, you're married', share stories about chicks from your pasts (great bonding experience) and don't be afraid to insult him - remember, he will need to know you're strong enough to look after his daughter

you guys will soon become matey and it'll be all good
Don't forget to have penis measuring contest with him and describe in graphic detail your "Sex by second date, Anal by forth" dating policy.

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
Mike Ockisard said:
you have to establish yourself as a man in order to impress him and gain his trust

take him out for a beer, have manly conversations about women that pass by, jokingly tell him that you are happy to be his wingman if he ever needs one, and then if he seems interested, jostle him with the joke 'remember, you can look but not touch, you're married', share stories about chicks from your pasts (great bonding experience) and don't be afraid to insult him - remember, he will need to know you're strong enough to look after his daughter

you guys will soon become matey and it'll be all good
You're such a genius!

dodgyfilokid

HSC
I agree with Testpilot on this issue...well something similar happend when i was wit my then girlfriend..her parents specially her dad is protective of her coz of what happened to her before so I decided ok if im gonna ask her to my formal better get d parentals consent so I did and got to see her mum and I laid down my case etc etc..in the end it was all worth it i was accepted and yeah..i didnt see her dad till d night i askd her out and he was cool wit us goin out,...not completely acceptin but didnt interfere wit us coz when she ran away i constantly stayed in touch wit her dad and when she made contact to me i made sure he knew

so yeah....try and do somethin to befriend her dad but dont rush onto it or you'll cop a massive blow to your ego and besides you cant keep lyin to them bout u two seein each otha..if dey find out shes in massive shit and you will become sarah's parents enemy number one..i suggest talk to ur girl bout it den make her talk to her parents and den see how it goes from there...and be HONEST to her dad....dun make up bullshit he'll pick up it straight away and once more once he does pick up any bullshit u say ur dead meat mate

Last edited:

cerpin taxt

HSC
if you don't PROPERLY SORT IT OUT parents can become a MASSIVE ISSUE than can damage whatever you two may have very easily

CAPITALS just do it

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
cerpin taxt said:
if you don't PROPERLY SORT IT OUT parents can become a MASSIVE ISSUE than can damage whatever you two may have very easily

CAPITALS just do it
i think i may be detecting a secret message in that response

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)