i need ur help (1 Viewer)

masterwill89

HSC
hey

ive printed off 6 past Engineering Studies HSC exam papers (2006-2001) and also the marking guides. i printed them from the board of studies web site, like i think everyone does
BUT, within the marking guides, they do not include answers to the question but just comments and suggestions.
with engineering studies, with all the maths u need to know the actual answers.
SO WHERE DO I FIND THEM.

wb if u no where 2 find the answers.
cheers

Last edited:

nichhhole

asndihsCfuckingansbdiuahd
HSC
ahhh..
is it anything like maths where they have the books with past papers and worked solutions?

otherwise search the net i suppose :S
shoudlnt your school have a collection of the papers and solutions [if they offer the course than they should?
mind u it is a bit late at the moment considering it is holidays.. unless u can emial a teacher..]

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
Yeah, BOS don't give the answers, which is really ghey. :mad1:

I've searched the site several times and I've never found any answers. You might be better off contacting them to see if they know where the answers can be found whether it be on the site or not. :)

Last edited:
HSC
hey, umm just do the papers and get ur teacher to mark them all, thats what i did, he have me a bunch of trials and stuff to do over the holidays, along with the hsc solutions and answers ( written out) [he use to b head marker] and yeah, do the papers over the holz n giv it to him on monday..........and test is on thurs....so u might want get him to mark it quick
goodluck
[ill scan all the trials and all past hsc solutions AFTER the hsc.....sorri]:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)