I.P applies research project (1 Viewer)

hashmere

HSC
N/A
hello!
ive changed my IP from theatre review due to time problems and was wondering if anyone could tell me or give me any ideas of what to do here? i have managed my time and am organized enough to start a new I.P, however i was wondering if someone could please clarify some stuff for me?

"a theatre arts body" any eg.s?
also does any know any interesting performance groups, theoreticians or individual artists? is anyone is doing this can they please contact me? muchas gracias fellow dramaticans...

Wilmo

Child of the Most High
HSC
Umm... i think its already too late to change what you're doing... theres a date where you cant change the type of IP and i think its already been and gone.

Last edited:

hashmere

HSC
N/A
the date is mid july i think... thast what ive been told?

Wilmo

Child of the Most High
HSC
It might be... i payed no attention cause whatever i do Ill go bad in ;)

I really dont know what you can do... because i dont really think you can say that "you applied reasearch" in a month or two... Some people have been researching for close to half a year... and that means that no matter how much work you do, they will always have more.

Will_Sparky

Left BOS 8/7/2005...
HSC
Theater Arts Body is someone like STC. not a good idea so late in the project. I'd go for a theortician. Stanislavsky is always tops! But is part of the Meyerhold topic in Studies in Drama and Theatre. Um, Miller, but he is in American Drama. Shakespeare is always a def. goer. Role of women in Shakesperean Comedy. You really just need to find something of remote interest, and run with it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)