I plead insanity! (1 Viewer)

chantellet

HSC
Does anyone feel like they are totally losing their mind because of these exams?
I've been doing the stupidest/weirdest things and my family think that I have gone nuts..
Just wondering if anyone feels the same?

greentree

all the time, like in the holidays walking 5kms in and out of town, and up a bloody geat hill to go to work so i didn't have to feel guilty about study...or lack there of!
and it seems as though HSC gives one special priviledges, like every wednesday arvo, our bus drivewr listens to am, so after english on the way home i got him to change to fm pleading "but im doing my hsc and im stressed and need to unwind!!please.." the work of a genius i thought!lol:)

bahodl

Currently wearing pants
HSC
lol i have started dropping everything... I pick up my phone, a tv remote (not that i should need that when im ... studying...), a glass of cordial hehe i just drop them all

Dougie

Procrastinating Member
HSC
i think my parent r more stresseed than me. i've never seen them so up tight!

chantellet

HSC
Dougie said:
i think my parent r more stresseed than me. i've never seen them so up tight!
Mine are the same! My mum rings me straight after every exam to see if it was ok - and then i hear her talk to someone in the background and tells them how i went, like shes been talking about me all day!!

and my dad is on holidays down the coast but doesnt fail to message me or call me straight after an exam aswell!! and it's like a huge relief to them if i say the paper was good but if i say it was horrible they freak out.. lol

it's cos they're living their lives vicariously through me! crazy older people

Candypants

I'm going crazy.

I seriously think I will kill myself soon. I'm not stressed, I'm bored. Bored to F***ING TEARS!!!!!

gordo

Resident Jew
HSC
yes
bored
and i hav elost the vibe to do maths
even though i have 3 days off now till maths

alby

cool duckie
HSC
chantellet said:
Does anyone feel like they are totally losing their mind because of these exams?
Just wondering if anyone feels the same?
lol i lost my mind way before these exams! i've been crazy for many years! :p

greentree

me too hon, me too!!!isn't it fun but and the hsc is such a good excuse to get out of jobs and dinner and everything, and i even get to controll the tv sometimes, this is the life!!!well without the exam part any way:)

Dougie

Procrastinating Member
HSC
just think what life will be like with no worries!

Dougie

Procrastinating Member
HSC
i reckon. we have months of it ahead. :)
less than 3 weeks time actually, if ur unlucky!

nomz

yeah... i'm going completely mad and everyone thinks i'm even crazier than before- especially my english teacher coz i was crying so much before the modules paper and then after it i was even more or a nervous wreck. And my family thinks i'm weird coz i kept going hypo then crying then whatever, but the HSC is a good excuse for madness and to get out of stuff. I just wish i didn't screw up all my exams so far and i so wish i don't screw up the next ones as well. oh wells enough of the rambling... GOOD LUCK everyone with the rest of ur exams.

Narelle

HSC
all sanity evades me, lament for your idleness, the toil you once eschewed now consumes you...what horror!…the HSC

my mummy tucked me in last night.... i feel special

sub

man the hsc suks...nothing to do but study....and then that gets boring too....what to do?
:vcross: END DAMN YOU!!!

Li0n

spiKu
HSC
not to sound rude or anything, but to all the previous HSCers, are there THIS MANY DICKHEADS each year?

euphoric

HSC
SpoRTsGaL said:
i felt good, until i sat the chemistry exam. that was complete bullshit. I bet I can do better in ext 2 maths.

A SCIENCE SHOULD BE A SCIENCE, NOT ENGLISH! DAMN YOU SYLLABUS WRITERS. GO TO HELL BOARD OF STUDIES.
argh same here. :mad:
chem just ruined my hsc.
im going hysterical but im over it now.
just cant wait till its all over

Dougie

Procrastinating Member
HSC
so, is chem the only thing that'll ruin your hsc?

mishka

HSC
N/A
when something is mentioned that is happening after the hsc (say, a xmas party or something) i start rambling on about how many days that will be AFTER i finish my last exam and how many days BEFORE i get my results. it's quite funny.

i think the whole experience affects everyone around you - my dogs seem to run away when i'm having stress attacks... ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)