I predict a riot (1 Viewer)

old man river

HSC
Have the Sydney race riots affected your preferences in terms of movement away from ( or towards if u r a card holding klan member ;) ) USYD, UNSW, UWS, MacqU, UTS, instead focusing on regional uni's such as NewcastleU, CSU, UOW and the capital uni's UoC and ANU? Do u think this will affect potential internatial students and cause them to re-think studying in australia( or if you are an international student are you reconsidering your present/future study in NSW)?

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
old man river said:
Have the Sydney race riots affected your preferences in terms of movement away from ( or towards if u r a card holding klan member ;) ) USYD, UNSW, UWS, MacqU, UTS, instead focusing on regional uni's such as NewcastleU, CSU, UOW and the capital uni's UoC and ANU? Do u think this will affect potential internatial students and cause them to re-think studying in australia( or if you are an international student are you reconsidering your present/future study in NSW)?

Why I'm not planning on studying business, I won't be attending Uni within Sydney..prefering to be as far away as possible. Perhaps QUT or UWA.

old man river

HSC
yeah sorry, maybe someone in admin can put this thread somewhere more appropriate

Chixidol

HSC
old man river said:

Yeah,to some extent it has made international students to consider australian universities over UK and New Zealand,but as i have said earlier to some extent.

Well you can also call me a potential international student.And as far as my case is concerned hmm....answer is "NO".

By the way,i dont think this is the right thread to discuss this issue.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)