I quickly need some help (1 Viewer)

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
For the engineering courses, do I put the same code(480255 B Engineering – Callaghan+) in my preferences for all the different branches (electrical, civil etc.)?

slip

HSC
i applied for engineering and i believe that you just put in a number that covers all courses for engineering then if you get an offer you have to make a selection

gabn

HSC
yeah i was talking to one of the admins yesterday (advisory day thing) uac gives you engneering then you choose what engineering you want to do through the uni, and also if you want to change engineering eg. chemical to computer that's only a green form away or something.

bottom line he said don't worry go to the beach.

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
This must be the first year that they have done it that way. I remember having to put down each individual Engineering Degree preference last year:).

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
gabn said:
bottom line he said don't worry go to the beach.
I did that for the first time the other day. Fucking awesome!

PrincessSJ

Work. Inn. Buy Shoes
HSC
jumb said:
I did that for the first time the other day. Fucking awesome!

stupid stupid work :( will hopefully get there at least once before the end of summer :( :( :(

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
What do you reckons the best? I went to redhead mainly becasue it was close, but the went to merewether becasue the redhead flags were like, 5 meters apart. Stupid currents.

Merewether was great though.

Cyph

espresso me up!
HSC
jumb said:
What do you reckons the best? I went to redhead mainly becasue it was close, but the went to merewether becasue the redhead flags were like, 5 meters apart. Stupid currents.

Merewether was great though.

hey jumb, whereabouts you staying? You checked out the night life in town yet?

I've only been to the beach one, surf was shit, but the water was beatiful so I didn't mind too much.. went diving up at Nelson Bay today and the water was a bit too dirty. It's got to pick up sometime :D

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Moved here a couple of weeks ago. We live in warners bay.

Haven't really been out yet because I don't know many people, and the I don't like anyone I work with :)

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Maccas, cept they haven't given me many shifts lately. I need to get out of the house. I'm so bored.

I'm planning on doing my RSA/RCG soon. Is there many jobs for barstaff and such?

Cyph

espresso me up!
HSC
I guess so, there's enough bloody clubs/pubs around.. you just may be a little hard pressed to get a job without experience though.

Frostbites/Crown & Anchor is turning over a large amount of staff recently, they seem to have trouble getting people to stay on.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Cyph said:
I guess so, there's enough bloody clubs/pubs around.. you just may be a little hard pressed to get a job without experience though.

Frostbites/Crown & Anchor is turning over a large amount of staff recently, they seem to have trouble getting people to stay on.
I've been to the crown and anchor. Looks like a nice place, also, I think that was the place that got sent into that competition on The Footy Show.

um..

hip hop antagoniser
HSC
N/A
woah are you in newy...warners bay is ok, i dont really like the lake area though. bit of a cunt to get to uni too eh

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Not really, it takes about 15 mins. I just go through the bypass.

um..

hip hop antagoniser
HSC
N/A
oh yeah, bypass. check. cuts the fraser park mission trip time by about fifteen minutes, that does. if you want to find a nice beach, go there. its just south of catherine hill bay, fucking excellent

PrincessSJ

Work. Inn. Buy Shoes
HSC
um.. said:
woah are you in newy...warners bay is ok, i dont really like the lake area though. bit of a cunt to get to uni too eh
its a bastard to get to uni from out ont he lake :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)