I.R.P (Teen Pregnancy) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cambo'sfinest07

HSC
Help me out please with some local information on teen pregnancy and what you think about it and how it affects the individual and the community.

1. Why do you think teens fall pregnant?

2. What is your views on Young men and pregnacies?

3. Single parenting teens?

4. What is there to help Child care and costs?

5.what help is there to get teens through this time?

6.What are your public opinions?

Come on please help me out witr some info!!!!!!

CAMBO'5 F1N35T
xoxoxox

Last edited:
T

Testpilot

I suggest actually constructing a survery with sentences may help your research.

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC

Because they love their partner or want to raise a child at a very early age.

The statistics of teenage pregnancy are disturbing.

I am very sure their income alone is insufficent for raising their child satisfactorily, they often rely on parents, if their partner abandoned them.

There is not enough money to sustain a proficent living environment for children of teenage mums.

Couselling ?

I do not like seeing teenage mums because in all cases they don't have a strong enough income or economic capability of raising their child like an adult mother.

nichhhole

asndihsCfuckingansbdiuahd
HSC
cambo'sfinest07 said:
Help me out please with some local information on teen pregnancy and what you think about it and how it affects the individual and the community.

Because it's not on..!
because it breaks...
because they think that 'just one time' without a dom can't give you a bun in the oven!
because community and family students think that they have accurately timed their rendez vous at the right time of the month...AND THEIR GEN. MATHEMATICS skills mean they havent counted it correctly...
[stereotypes i know..]

2. What is your views on Young men and pregnacies? Pregnancies* unless they're tied by their morals/religious belieifs, they generally do what any young person would do- try and forget it... Do i blame them? No.
But i suppose our whole teenage generation needs to learn to take responsibilities for our actions.. and not just in regards to pregnancies..

3. Single parenting teens? i commend them on their courage.. and only hope that their intelligent enough to forsee the extend of the difficulties they, and their child will encounter..
unless of course tehy're only doing it for the baby grant or the pension...
or to get the guy to come back...
But then again sometimes i think... and get annoyed with..
those individuals who refuse to have abortions based on their 'religious beliefs' but yet [and im referring specifically to those of Christian denominations..] still have sex before marriage...
must be great to be able to pick and select the commandments and beatitutes that one decides to live by and ignore theothers...

4. What is there to help Child care and costs? Govt. services provide some childcare centres, but i presume availabilty would be very low...[esp. considering that even private health care is hard to find placement in..]
and like i mentioned before- baby grant and pensions..
but i presume that covers jack all..
so one would be heavily reliant upon family etc..
'hi, this is my pregnant teenage daughter!'

friends? if thye havent already abandoned you..
but i guess they wouldnt..
birds of a feather stick together...

are they not evident yet?
I'm going to come across as an arsehole.. but you want my honest opinion?
I look down on pregnant teenagers...
just as i look down on drop outs who dont have jobs and arent pursuing anything...
as someone who is very career orientated, i feel that those who are prepared to bring children into the world, when they havent even experienced life themselves... have very little to give their children [financially and emotionally..]
though i suppose pregnant teenagers could show thier kids what not to do..

now i'm sure that there must be amazing pregnant teenagers/ teenage mothers out there, but i'm yet to meet any, and my views above are just based on the generalized portion of 'pregnant teens'.

I honestly do commend those teenage mothers [who have the kids..]...
but at times i question what kind of life they're bringing their children into?
Generally, teenage pregnancies occur in low socioeconomic areas..
and a teenager attempting to support a child?

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
nichhhole said:

are they not evident yet?
I'm going to come across as an arsehole.. but you want my honest opinion?
I look down on pregnant teenagers...
just as i look down on drop outs who dont have jobs and arent pursuing anything...
as someone who is very career orientated, i feel that those who are prepared to bring children into the world, when they havent even experienced life themselves... have very little to give their children [financially and emotionally..]
though i suppose pregnant teenagers could show thier kids what not to do..

now i'm sure that there must be amazing pregnant teenagers/ teenage mothers out there, but i'm yet to meet any, and my views above are just based on the generalized portion of 'pregnant teens'.

I honestly do commend those teenage mothers [who have the kids..]...
but at times i question what kind of life they're bringing their children into?
Generally, teenage pregnancies occur in low socioeconomic areas..
and a teenager attempting to support a child?
Thank you for elaborating.
That would be similar to my response if I added more care to cook up a better response.

N

noir.

They like the baby bonus.

I dont think its a good idea...

Unsafe.

The baby bonus!

Kids helpline =S

I dont have any

aussiechica7

HSC
"Why do you think teens fall pregnant?"

Probably because they had (unprotected) sex :p

dion7789

Dodgy Pen Dealer
HSC

Because many are irresponsible and think that one time will do nothing. I think the major reason is the baby bonus. People make babies for the purpose of this bonus. As mentioned above, i dont want to stereotype or discriminate but I THINK that a lot of people in any social circumstances, particularly those in the lower social classes have babies to claim this baby bonus and buy a plasma tv, drugs, alcohol etc. Generally people who have children for the baby bonus dont know how much the child will actually cost, in the sense of schooling, food, clothes, other essentials.

If they are stupid enough to get a woman pregnant (by accident or whatever) and are not willing to be there to help raise the child or provide financial support than they deserve to have their penis's chopped off.

Cant say i support them. Its stupid to get pregnant as a teen.

None, baby bonus doesnt really provide any help when you take into account everything needed. A lot of teen parents end up giving their children up for adoption or allow their parents to raise the child.

? dont really know. nor do i particularly care. if they are stupid enough to get pregnant then they deserve to face the consequences. unless it is circumstances they cant help ie/ rape etc. then i feel sorry for them and think they need help through form of councilling etc

Think it is obvious from my responses. If teens want to have sex and have achild for the baby bonus they dont deserve one. If it is due to unforseeable circumstances ie/ rape then rapist deserves to be locked up and not released. In general i think teen parents are idiots and should actually realise that they are making a child that will become a real person and not a toy. But there are MY opinions, and i dont intend to or mean to offend anyone.

nichhhole

HSC
ahhH!
No unemployment, dole blugding for me- i shall be a 'penis chopper-off-er-er'
:)!
integral part of society...
i thought i was the only one with harsh opinions on it..
you woudlnt believe how hard it was to euphemize my thoughts so that they were 'constructive'...
poor teenage mothers...
but then again, why should we be sympathetic to those who cant take responsibility for their actions, and are practically setting another human up for a life of hardships..
it's hard to break the cycle...

nichhhole

HSC
dion7789 said:
If it is due to unforseeable circumstances ie/ rape then rapist deserves to be locked up and not released. .
Agreed.
[though it does sound like an illness/misadventure form we have to fill out for school assessments in 'unforseeable circumstances' :)]

dion7789

Dodgy Pen Dealer
HSC
nichhhole said:
Agreed.
[though it does sound like an illness/misadventure form we have to fill out for school assessments in 'unforseeable circumstances' :)]
lol it does indeed but i didnt know how else to phrase it....but yes i also have the same 'harsh' opinions...i too will be a penis-choper-off-er-er...but i will be the one catching them you can be the on chopping it off :p

nichhhole

HSC
dion7789 said:
lol it does indeed but i didnt know how else to phrase it....but yes i also have the same 'harsh' opinions...i too will be a penis-choper-off-er-er...but i will be the one catching them you can be the on chopping it off :p

Dion&nichole- Fighting teenage pregnancy one castration/emasculation at a time!
(L)!
team effort!

dion7789

Dodgy Pen Dealer
HSC
GO US!!! We'll keep those bastards off the street for good...or should i say out of the bedrooms lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)