I realised something recently... (1 Viewer)

jezstar

HSC
the majority of you people have no idea what being alone really is, sure, some of you may have had bouts of of loneliness every now and then but i doubt many of you have felt the kind of loneliness and isolation that it can send you insane, make you want to do crazy things, make you want to wake up from this nightmare, every day is like being a ghost, no one notices you, you fear people so much yet you want to get to know them

from the day i was born i have been living in silence, the bone crushing agonizing silence that can only be defined as true perverseness, and you, my dear reader have no clue what I am about to accomplish

:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

PattieBoi

HSC
I like that post.

Can I manipulate it so I can use it as a story for Belonging?

HSC
the majority of you people have no idea what being alone really is, sure, some of you may have had bouts of of loneliness every now and then but i doubt many of you have felt the kind of loneliness and isolation that it can send you insane, make you want to do crazy things, make you want to wake up from this nightmare, every day is like being a ghost, no one notices you, you fear people so much yet you want to get to know them

from the day i was born i have been living in silence, the bone crushing agonizing silence that can only be defined as true perverseness, and you, my dear reader have no clue what I am about to accomplish

:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

iv been like that to an extent. its called the start of year 12. for me anyway.
i found myself drawing away from people. fearing what they thought( even though im not a mind reader, i like to think i am)
and yes the waking up with nightmares, and being so totally isolated and away from anything civilized was helpful for a week, but after that i started to get an ache in my body to go out. but i just couldnt.

standing in my room. biting my nails. hurling up in my bed, and crying so hard that it sent a headache that made my teeth hurt.

so many things stopped me.

yu dont have asbergers do yu?

and the things iv done from it are regrettable.

but i live from my life motto.

live life to the fullest and wihout regrets.

im off.

P.S. hope it helped. u not alone.....

Mantello

Banned
HSC
I'm waiting for your explanation?

You seem to have picked me out of the crowd because I need "help". Explain yourself woman, or else get back to the kitchen and make me a sandwich!

Bacilli

Hypocritical gump
HSC
N/A
Caramello has a point... Too many fagz concerned about spelln nd grammr... Especially K
U know zzzzzXZzzxzzzxzxxxxxxz it's there'z, not there's
K z
Z

cookie.banana

Banned
HSC
I'm waiting for your explanation?

You seem to have picked me out of the crowd because I need "help". Explain yourself woman, or else get back to the kitchen and make me a sandwich!
what?
these are outrageous, painstakingly obvious accusations

p.s i didn't need a thesaurus for this but i suggest you use one to perhaps advance the quality of your so called sense of humour

Mantello

Banned
HSC
Mmk, i'm clearly not getting to you. So, i'm going to ask one more time, why out of EVERYONE else on this board have you "chosen" me to be the one that NEEDS help?

P.S - I'm terribly sorry about my failed attempt of humour. Really, I am. :(

HalcyonSky

HSC
Mmk, i'm clearly not getting to you. So, i'm going to ask one more time, why out of EVERYONE else on this board have you "chosen" me to be the one that NEEDS help?

P.S - I'm terribly sorry about my failed attempt of humour. Really, I am. :(
you take things too seriously dude

Mantello

Banned
HSC
I know, I want to make an impression on people so that when I finally meet them in real life, they can sit there and talk about how wonderful I am.

Of course I know dude. lol

Jackets

HSC
just become a regular poster. we'll keep you company.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)