I really need help.. (1 Viewer)

tank1015

HSC
I've just realised that I have a speech due very soon..
It needs to be 5 minutes..

Question:
* You will assume the persona of a prosecuting attorney who has to deliver the concluding speech in a trial against the media. The media has been accused of misrepresenting the truth.
* You will need to refer to exhibits in your speech. Exhibit A will be TWO frontline episodes. Exhibit B and C will constitute TWO related texts you have chosen and reflect representations of the truth.

I really really need help.. Anything would be appreciated..
I'm doing 'The Siege' and 'Playing the Ego Card' as my frontline episodes and I'm doing 'The Ad Man'-a poem by ASJ Tessimond as one related text and a Characature from a newspaper about the scandal of the singing girl in th Bejing Olympics..

Help if you can.. Please.. I'll be happy to return the favour.

Epistemophobia

Serenity Painted Death
HSC
tank1015 said:
I've just realised that I have a speech due very soon..
It needs to be 5 minutes..

Question:
* You will assume the persona of a prosecuting attorney who has to deliver the concluding speech in a trial against the media. The media has been accused of misrepresenting the truth.
* You will need to refer to exhibits in your speech. Exhibit A will be TWO frontline episodes. Exhibit B and C will constitute TWO related texts you have chosen and reflect representations of the truth.

I really really need help.. Anything would be appreciated..
I'm doing 'The Siege' and 'Playing the Ego Card' as my frontline episodes and I'm doing 'The Ad Man'-a poem by ASJ Tessimond as one related text and a Characature from a newspaper about the scandal of the singing girl in th Bejing Olympics..

Help if you can.. Please.. I'll be happy to return the favour.
ha ha ha ha no one helped you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)