I removed "Spam" (1 Viewer)

Felix: I

err....i'm not some jolly-present-giving fat man.
that bastard santa is the right size for an avatar. but mabe he can have a staff. but no reindeer.

hurrotisrobbo

Cabbage
HSC
Umm... The 'Bastard Santa' is a sort of 'Virtual Pet' that doesn't require any nurturing - it just walks along the bottom of the screen and says rude things / threatens "them."

I'll try and dig it out...

Christine

beige member
HSC
i disappear for a few days and u delete the thread!!! not happy!!

what would billy fred have said?? hmmm? :p

saladsurgery

kicking the cack
HSC
santa is quite obviously a communist. think about it. he wears RED. what did we call those communists in the cold war? the REDS. so there :p.

but then again, john howard has come out and say he believes in Santa (and somehow, the sun herald thought it was worthy of mega front page news... wtf???), and he would never side with the commies.

and for future reference:

<center><A HREF="javascript:window.location.reload()">:spam:
again! again!</A> <BGSOUND LOOP="1" SRC="../assets/it/au/jingle.au" AUTOSTART="1"> </center>

oh mannnn i can't get the jingle to work... ah well

Last edited:

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
santa is definitely a capitalist... you see if you have a chimney, he climb down and deliver a present ... but on the otherhand if your in a third world country and you are poor, you most like have no chimney which means no pressies

Lazy

Old Bastard
HSC
But what if jonnies a communist?? Secretly planted here to sabotage us from within, just like Holt did before they pulled him out (thats right he didnt drown)

On a serious note, to all you out there who are offended by santa because he dosent represent your culture you can kiss my santa loving red arse :)

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Originally posted by Lazy
On a serious note, to all you out there who are offended by santa because he dosent represent your culture you can kiss my santa loving red arse :)
Even though it doesn't happen often (me actually agreeing wif Lazy that is)......Im with ya all the way!!!!!

Christine

beige member
HSC
Originally posted by Ultimate
santa's good
yes. yes he is.

what could be better than a fat man in a red suit??

i personally prefer befana better (the italian version of santa- if ur naughty she leaves a lump of coal under ur pillow!)

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Ultimate
santa's good
but you gotta feel sorry for santa in aus, coz its so hot and all ... it would be fine for santa in europe where its colder ... poor ol santa ... melting in the haarsh aussie sun ... maybe we should have an aussie santa ... wearing a singlet and shorts and barefeet ...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)