I & S "I can no longer feel sorry for myself" (1 Viewer)

Emph

HSC
“I can no longer feel sorry for myself”

Use this as the opening sentence for a piece of imaginative writing in which you take on the role of a character from a set text to explore and express ways of thinking in the Individual and Society.

Oddy Nocki

HSC
N/A
Emph said:
“I can no longer feel sorry for myself”

Use this as the opening sentence for a piece of imaginative writing in which you take on the role of a character from a set text to explore and express ways of thinking in the Individual and Society.
I know longer feel sorry for myself due to now internal narration. In fact my internal logic and "inner voice" leads me to believe that I am in fact capable and therefore my original staple of stupidity is now disabled. Frustrated I am, what shall I do. I'm no longer willing to engaged in silliness. Feeling this way hurts but only in the base that I must actual take responilbility because to ignore one's inner voice; not of morality but of culpability bring the impending sense of morality crashing down. This sound I cannot block nor contort around. Procrastination all consuming, leaves the king fuming as he scream to me more matter less art. But pretext is needed as I have used it far too long. Cause it's hard to teach a dog new tricks and I'm still sing the same song.

Perhaps eventuallity I will set aside the flowery emblishment in an attempt to discover the truth. Only a thin vail will protect my frail body. As I attempt to address the sickness through the moaning and wailing of a concited prince. Fresh and full of spite I sense more bark then bite, despite how hungry for dinner meats he is. But using only the tools that I created with my tool I minipulate the fate and future of both my kin and that of my kings.

For I can see the weasel and only my beard is a fluffy as that cloud.

(I got bored, That all I'm going to do. But I'm pretty happy with that.)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)