I&S, paradigms (1 Viewer)

minalata

HSC
ok, i know what the paradigms (i know that women were meant to be indoors and sew and play piano and so on) of the 19th century are, but i am having ALOT trouble linking it to specifically to economic, religious,philosophic and scientific espeacially in realtion to Pride and prejudice...

If anyone could help me out...it would be greatly appreciated,
thanks in advance

K

katie_tully

minalata said:
ok, i know what the paradigms (i know that women were meant to be indoors and sew and play piano and so on) of the 19th century are, but i am having ALOT trouble linking it to specifically to economic, religious,philosophic and scientific espeacially in realtion to Pride and prejudice...

thanks in advance
I'd help you, but I haven't done Pride and Prejudice. Obviously you aren't doing RFTG?
I can go through my notes and give you info on how to link paradigms, but I can't help you specifically with PP.

R

rhapsodic

minalata said:

thanks in advance

check out www.victorianweb.org ...it's jam packed with victorian england information...hope it helps

Reenie K

HSC
Reenie K

Hey mina its reenie

I came to check u out on the forums and am glad that u have settled in well!!!

Mrs Coleman said to not model ur answers by paradims but rather by the values of 19th century society like the accomplished woman, stewardship, rights of woman etc as some values can fit into more than one paradigm. Also, by doing it this way, they way you structure you answer becomes clearer.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)