I SAW THE ENGLISH PAPER, it was in a box, but still (1 Viewer)

Would you have taken the paper?

• Yes

Votes: 23 54.8%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 5 11.9%
  • No

Votes: 14 33.3%

• Total voters

UPKA

thats full of bull crap, teh papers doesnt arrive to the school till 2 and half hours before the exam, and its guarded by an exam office from BOS. this thread makes me laugh ahahahahahaha, full of bullshit!

BlackJack

Vertigo!
HSC
That reminds me... for our Jap exam, the exam officer left the test papers in the car (we suspect,) and took everything else with her to set up the room.
On cursory inspection the exams don't seem to be in the room in any case...

smegger_em

Clever Cookie
Melbourne, or as it shoulda, could, woulda been ca
HSC
UPKA, i cant be 100% sure that it was the english exams in the box, but all i know is it had the BoS logo on it and said english and had numbers after it. I guess it could have been writing booklets, but i think it was the exams too, there were a few boxes.
Where did you get the idea that they are delievered 2 hours before the exams? i dont think there is anyone at my school at 6:30 (ie 2 and a half hours before the exam was set up) so that would mean they would have had to be delievered on the friday, the day that i was in that room.

UPKA

I know someone who delievers the papers, they have to arrive 2 hrs before the exam time, and its NOT 6.30, more like 7.30!!! in case of accident on the way.

BlackJack

Vertigo!
HSC
accidents = hijack vehicle... :D :rolleyes:
*points gun at driver*
"Get OUT!!!"
*commandeers vehicle*
*sneak one copy out somewhere and abandon car*
(of course, it's unrealistic... but still...)
(advice: wear gloves and mask, don't leave hair behind)

Last edited:

phunky

you know... i wa told this one yr some kid broke into some school and stole papers. the BOS then changed the entire paper becoz of it... so if u did steal it, and they noticed- the paper woudln't have done anything fo u....
but hey if it was me- i'd take a peak at the questions! lol

Chrissy

Chrissy
HSC
our exams are kept in the only bank in town in the vault/safe thing and one of my friends lives above the bank. i had this dream that he got taken hostage by people wanting to steal the papers so they dont have to do the exams it was really weird.

anyway i probabloy wouldnt of taken it if it was english but maybe business or ag

mella_1410

seeing the english papers b4 the actual exam

i would have had a look coz if i had taken one, there'd b 1 short, and it'd be sussed. i'd write the questions down and study for them

yeh i know morals and all that..but fight for what u want...that right??lol

CoYLiE

if they are delivered each day... how do schools out in like broken hill or tamworth or dubbo get them from the BOS distribution centre all at 6.30 on the day of the exam??
has anyone ever thought of asking the supervisor or a teacher?? just a thought...

SaveFerris

Originally posted by CoYLiE
if they are delivered each day... how do schools out in like broken hill or tamworth or dubbo get them from the BOS distribution centre all at 6.30 on the day of the exam??
has anyone ever thought of asking the supervisor or a teacher?? just a thought...
At some point before the HSC begins they must be taken to the town, and then kept in a secure place (police station, bank, etc.) that's local. Dad's a teacher and he said that they're picked up from the police station or whatever by the supervisor in charge each morning and taken to the school. Teachers aren't able to see the papers until the exam is well and truly underway.

Lazarus

Retired
HSC
Even the curriculum coordinators and everyone else who actually works at the Board of Studies isn't allowed to see the exam paper until an hour after it has started.

Only the exam committee sees it beforehand, and that's because they're the ones that set it, heh.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)