• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

I think a bomb went off (1 Viewer)

ccc123

HSC
Looking around me, it looks like a bomb went off. Words cannot describe teh level of disorganisation I have managed to reach. Is anyone else realising that they may drown in a sea of textbooks and notes?

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Yeah I can't walk into my room without knocking onto something on the floor at the moment. Notes are everywhere, books are just laying around and folders are sprawling everywhere due to the half-yearlies.

jcurry

HSC
i know what you mean my whole desk is just littered with textbooks but on the plusside my tests have ended so i can reorganise everything now :uhhuh:

Rhanoct

zzzzz
HSC
try doing 5 humanities where your teachers have a passion for killing trees

-_-;

HSC
Lol I'm very organised, file everything and keep it in order. Half of my "study" is neatly organising stuff, it's a subtle form of procastination.

bassistx

HSC
lol trees/humanities - so true!
My room smells like gasoline (oil paints). Plus rubbish, etc etc etc.

ccc123

HSC
Rhanoct said:
try doing 5 humanities where your teachers have a passion for killing trees

-_-;

Yeah, I do humanities where the teachers are tree-cutters too. Especially in modern, we get so many photocopies of textbook chapter (and I'm pretty sure the 'no more then 10% of this book is permitted for photocopy' has been explictly violated.

risole91

I'm Coming Home
HSC
Im very much like 'put notes on top of pile'
but my mum nags me alot to clean it.
But its pretty messy.

Good to know others are messy lol

ccc123

HSC
veloc1ty said:
Lol I'm very organised, file everything and keep it in order. Half of my "study" is neatly organising stuff, it's a subtle form of procastination.
No but, at least if you have this sudden panic attack and are compelled to study, you won;t spend half an hour looking for a textbook.

.x.Cookie.x.

HSC
ccc123 said:
Looking around me, it looks like a bomb went off. Words cannot describe teh level of disorganisation I have managed to reach. Is anyone else realising that they may drown in a sea of textbooks and notes?
Half of my notes and crap are in folders and organised. I'm so sick of text books. I have like 7 that i have to take to school pretty much everyday. Effin ghey. I have 2 for Modern 2 for Bio 1 for Hospitality 1 for Math and 1 for SOR. + Because i do a lot of Distance ed - it's all notes and paper. Talk about passion for killing tree's. 50+ pages a week per person.

bassistx

HSC
lol 50 pages a week...
We get at least 10 pages for Business per lesson. I gave up. I don't do the work anymore. Just read the summaries.
My laundry takes up more floor space than rubbish, I reckon.

.x.Cookie.x.

HSC
bassistx said:
lol 50 pages a week...
We get at least 10 pages for Business per lesson. I gave up. I don't do the work anymore. Just read the summaries.
My laundry takes up more floor space than rubbish, I reckon.
Per Distance Ed subject. Thats 150+ pieces of paper a week.

siddharthlaha

HSC
Uni Grad
Try typing up your notes when youget home. That keeps all your notes in one, more managable place (the computer) and by copying the notes, you are revising them.

moz324

HSC
siddharthlaha said:
Try typing up your notes when youget home. That keeps all your notes in one, more managable place (the computer) and by copying the notes, you are revising them.
i do that, but my room is still a mess, of all the notes we get in class. i organise them about once every 2 weeks in 2 folders, dat hepls a bit.

~aussiegirl!~

08 sac baby!
HSC
yeah mine was a bit like that during the last two weeks i knewwhich study notes i wanted to use, due to the fact that for each topic i have about 4 books including my school textbook and about 3 sets of notes per topic it was hard to organise myself although i just rread through notes and then made summaries of text and well i hope it worked

Organisation wise, it was using folders for each subject, filing archives etc! and yeah organising was a little hard but i some how sorted everything each time i went to study, dont know how but i sifted through each

Tiffanys

Executed member
HSC
I just holepunched everything and put them in folders then forgot about them. Out of sight out of mind should NOT be my motto. You see if I cared more they'd be sprawled all over the desk/floor/bed waiting to be read, summarised and filed but I didn't...and now cbf??? *exasperation*

Caitlin63

:-)
HSC
My room is sooooooo messy, my family wont come in there because of it lol. But its all paper, folders and textbooks that find a permanent home on my floor. I should really be more organised :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)