I think im going to die (1 Viewer)

blink me

HSC
I have legal and 2u re. i tried study for the past f****ing month, i cant remeber anyting. i forgot my master essays for the moduels in advanced. i didnt get the questions. i wanted to do law. but ill get a uai of about 60 something i think... i have worked my asss off for the last two years.. and aspired to go to uni from a young age? tell i have someone that feels like me? please. i want to die... im getting so sck... i think im going to get zero tomorrow....

Lanz122

haha my friend also has legal and religion tomoz...i have religion...totally shitting myself for it and having mmmajor cramming session as i type....my most fearful exam :s goodluck

danieljarvis

HSC
blink me said:
I have legal and 2u re. i tried study for the past f****ing month, i cant remeber anyting. i forgot my master essays for the moduels in advanced. i didnt get the questions. i wanted to do law. but ill get a uai of about 60 something i think... i have worked my asss off for the last two years.. and aspired to go to uni from a young age? tell i have someone that feels like me? please. i want to die... im getting so sck... i think im going to get zero tomorrow....
shit dude, exams got to ya. you sound like you have your priorities right and if you worked hard for 2 years then i see no reason why a few flaws late in the studying period will hinder your marks. im sure you know what you need and will fuck shit up tomorrow in your exams!! good luck and peace out man

The_Shaman

HSC
hey man dont stress eh! there are a million other ways into uni that they dont let us know... seriously ive always inspired to go to uni, but i know im barely going break 70 so TAFE i go... chill man it'll all work out, do your best and you'll be sweet, its the HSC not the end of the world

shortygb

BOSer #13412
HSC
blink me said:
aww poor thing, one 2u re test is bad enough...that plus a legal exam must be hard...just calm down and try not to stress alot.

Lambinator

HSC
if it makes you feel better a friend of mines friend got their times mixed up in eng paper 1 and only got half a page done in their creative writing before they wer told to drop their pens, so atleast that wont happen to you

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
First thing to do is calm down.
Get a good nights sleep as worrying about it now won't help.

You've studied for the past 2 years, so you're not going to get zero. Everything flows back to your head once you start writing tomorrow.

Good luck :)

julius

Banned
HSC
blink me said:
Then think of yourself as already dead. Dead people have nothing to lose.

Zedmeister

Terminal Procrastinator
HSC
blink me said:
I've wanted to do Law for a couple of years too, but mostly because I thought it would be the coolest job to just run around in a court all day as a barrister.

I've always been very average in my selective school and my friends all dux atleast 2 or 3 subjects each (i'm talking maths ext1/2, eng/ext, phys, Sydney Boys).

It gets dispiriting seeing them kick ass in everything so I put in a whole heap of work last year and duxed Legal, Eng Ext 1 and 2nd in Eco, which was outrageous for me because I've never come close before.

Now I've dropped from 10 to 90 places in all my subjects this year. I think it had something to do with overconfidence. I've never handled being no.1 before so it was like catching an elephant from the sky really.

I know I won't get into law now, but I'm fine with that. I would've probably just got some boring office job at Earnest & Young or something.

The way I see it, our careers can go wherever we want after high school. How many of the richest and successful were valecdictorians.

And besides, we're not in cuba. We can all speak english, so we won't be scrubbing walls.

Start building something after HS. You've got 70 years to make something.

Make sure you've got goals (reading a book will do)

But then again, in the short run, you should probably do some studying (rather than what I'm doing now).

Take a quick nap if you feel groggy.

Ofcourse, I get a lot of the usual symptoms too:
- Procrastination
- Feels like you're letting everyone down
- Oh no oh no the earth is splitting
- Is that you, martha stewart? You want me to what?

Getting through all this is kinda like jumping off of a cliff; some people might have better parachutes, but they might not run the fastest when they touch the ground.

I'm often annoyingly naive but the Hsc is one month. There's just not enough time for someone's life to change so much that they can't fix it in a year.

Hope that helped. When I feel like my head's about to explode it usually means that I haven't slept. And everything seems like a bad idea in the morning, just in case you feel like crap at dawn. We all do.

And I know it doesn't help when people react with "duuude, like.. wooah man. like woah. you're like, just, duuude". Idiots, the whole hell of 'em. =)

Pain is universal.

It builds character. Really.

Go with it.

I ramble when I'm stressed.

Quick reply my ass

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
hey there, just calm down as everyone is saying. whether that sounds useless or not, it doesnt help to worry your head off. Just relax abit, think through some things you learnt (dont read or write it yet, just sit back and think through the general stuff) and do your best to control your nerves through this hsc period.

SARS.

HSC
Lanz122 said:
haha my friend also has legal and religion tomoz...i have religion...totally shitting myself for it and having mmmajor cramming session as i type....my most fearful exam :s goodluck
lolz i doing religion too but only 1u hehh
better pray to GOD *prays*

Valeroso

HSC
Don't worry about it! I'm doing 12 Units and can't remember anything for Legal Studies which we (unsurprisingly) have today! Me going to fail with flying colours but just hate the Board of Studies (THATS RIGHT BOARD OF STUDIES! If you see this AND YOUR BUILDING MIRACULOUSLY GETS BOMBED IN THE FUTURE, DONT BE SURPRISED), hm, so where were we? Yeah! It's the stupid Board of Studies fault for placing an exam with the largest amount of theory right after an English exam hence restricting the level of revision that can be done =) The only thing we can do now is send them lots of hate mail every day for 10 years. :) That being said, I have 12 Units and I am adament that Legal Studies will be my last 2 Units. Also imagine yourself in the exam - you skip a couple of questions - can't be bothered doing this one particular essay - and you leave early! Yippeeeeeeeee! Time to pig out on lots of chocolate and prepare yourself for the weekend! :)

Ice man

HSC
lol in week 3 i have ancient on tuesday mornin ipt in tues arvo then sdd wednesday morning, try coping with that

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)