• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

I Think... (1 Viewer)

Cyph

espresso me up!
HSC
Nah, I wasn't... there was no fight :p I smashed a glass and put a hole in the wall, I'm paying for damages. Meh. I had other shit on my mind as well - stuff with my ex, both grandparents in hospital. It was just a bad night to tell me to 'get the fuck out of here'.

If Gabrielle had of been reasonable and taken 5mins to talk to me about firing me from there, this probably wouldn't of happened because I would have had no beef/grief. She didn't have to give me my job back, but a rational explanation as to why she fired me was not too much to ask for I feel. To say that I'm not a relevant person involved in the matter to talk to is plain ridiculous. Especially when I have been there for 3-4 months, knew most of the regulars... if not by name, by face at least. Went on a couple of winery tours to get to mingle with some of the uni crowd that comes in and know them on a more personal basis.

There are rarely punch ups when I'm involved, most of the time I just clinch with people and drag them out.. I might shake them up a little and scare them, but I've never seriously hurt anyone except for the guy at Frosties who abused the fuck out of me for 5mins - I was trying to talk him down the whole time. You just don't get in someone's face and yell at them for 5mins and expect nothing to happen.

Last edited:

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
Cyph said:
There are rarely punch ups when I'm involved, most of the time I just clinch with people and drag them out.. I might shake them up a little and scare them, but I've never seriously hurt anyone except for the guy at Frosties who abused the fuck out of me for 5mins - I was trying to talk him down the whole time. You just don't get in someone's face and yell at them for 5mins and expect nothing to happen.
you were just saying that there WERE punch ups when you work
get your story straight

Cyph

espresso me up!
HSC
To me, a punch up is when punches are thrown. I generally don't throw punches because I don't want to hurt people or get in the legal shit involved in using unreasonable force. I've only thrown 4 punches ever when working, 1 missed. I clinch with them and drag them out, I might rough them up a bit or choke 'em out, but I rarely hurt people.

baker182

HSC
Cyph said:
Hahaha

Yeah, I'm a huge fan and I plan to have a MMA fight one day. There is a lot of dedication and skill required to do that though.

Are you fan, btw? I download all the latest UFCs and Pride off the 'net!
Yes Iam. Chuck Liddell fan. But Ken Shamrock is my all time fav, since he is ex WWE :p and the world's most dangerous man.

Yeah I agree with you it takes lots of dedication and skill. That's one reason why people who win the reality shows are not that great inside the ring.

Cyph

espresso me up!
HSC
Ken Shamrock? Please! World's most over-rated man is more like it. :D

I'm a fan of Chuck too, but I have to admit I was dissapointed a bit when he KOed Randy being a huge Randy fan as well as having met the guy and trained with him, he's a real class act, very charismatic, hard not to like him... although, I'm glad to see Chuck get the belt, he's definately a worthy champ.. he's never ducked anyone, or said anything that he can't back up so I'm happy for him as well.

You should come train with us some time if you're interested, we have some guys that are real hardcore about MMA training. PM if you want details, etc.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
wow, this is a history making moment, for the first time ever, I actually agree with Emily.

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
end. of. argument. for the last fucking time bon!

geez no one cares how much you can hurt someone or how many times youve thrown someone out of a club. it seems like with you its all talk so shush up! :p

winicat

HSC
i think emily, bon-bon and jess should be gagged .. it would lead to many less disagreements and much more lovin'

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
angelduck said:
and he got that nickname how?
Bon or Cyph?

The "Bon" is a bastardisation of his surname. Cyph, I wouldn't have a clue.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
hipsta_jess said:
Bon or Cyph?

The "Bon" is a bastardisation of his surname. Cyph, I wouldn't have a clue.
I think she meant "BonBon"

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
angelduck said:
meh, does it really matter?
NO!!!!

so....are we gonna hav a bos meetup?? how many times have i asked this now? what, like TEN?? and no one answers or suggests....i suppose thats my answer then LOL

winicat

HSC
twisted_emily said:
NO!!!!

so....are we gonna hav a bos meetup?? how many times have i asked this now? what, like TEN?? and no one answers or suggests....i suppose thats my answer then LOL
hey look! that dog has a puffy tail! here puff! here puff puff!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)