I turn really red during exams. (1 Viewer)

Marny

HSC
They make us take off our watches 2. At first i thought we had a choice but wen i did a HSC exam last yr they made everyone take them off. i think it has 2 do with those watches that have calculators n stuff. But they make u take off analogue watches 2. i think they're just really paranoid.

but our school has no problems with water/toilet.

with the red face thing, it happens 2 so many of us, usually wen time is running out and u cant solve a stupid question u noe u'll be able 2 do later. :bomb:

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
Loza33 said:
Wow really?? Why? how is your watch going to assist you? i take my off, because im left handed and it is on my left wrist and hence gets in my way and sometimes makes loud noises on the desk...

But why wouldnt you be allowed to wear it?
"They can be used as communication devices." Apparently.
Marny said:
with the red face thing, it happens 2 so many of us, usually wen time is running out and u cant solve a stupid question u noe u'll be able 2 do later. :bomb:
Yeah, I hate that feeling, that you'll easily be able to do the question outside of the exam :(

nichhhole

asndihsCfuckingansbdiuahd
HSC
SoulSearcher said:
Yeah, I hate that feeling, that you'll easily be able to do the question outside of the exam :(

i was going through past exams i had done [and failed dismally]
and when i redid them.. i did them in alot less time, and ones that i had had no idea with, i got very easily.

yest was mathext test.. there was this really annoying circ geo q that i couldnt get... that i solved this morning in my 'alpha state'
i'm very annoyed.
ps SS art tho at le skool?

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
nichhhole said:
i was going through past exams i had done [and failed dismally]
and when i redid them.. i did them in alot less time, and ones that i had had no idea with, i got very easily.

yest was mathext test.. there was this really annoying circ geo q that i couldnt get... that i solved this morning in my 'alpha state'
i'm very annoyed.
ps SS art tho at le skool?
I know, it's a funny feeling when you look at those questions afterwards, and then you immediately see how it's done, incredibly annoying :uhhuh:

Yeah, I'm at school, trying to do some Cosmology work, but failing due to my cold :( What about you?

HSC
Thanks for everyones replies.I just haven't been on recently because this website only sends one email like every time a person replies to your subscribed forum and not any other times so I had no idea there were this many replies since my last one!

Also, in general, its not like I really care what other people think of how I look. I mean, its an exam... the only think I pay attention to is my paper, annoying noises, annoying spying teachers, the clock and my back/neck leaning and hand pains. Man! I had no idea that list woudl be that long.

Thanks a lot nichhhole! That made me say 'aww'! Thanks for your nice words.
Also, you smart little cookie! 4U Maths! I have the biggest respect for you! I bow down to you, oh grateful master!

Our school: you can bring water. I tend to use it sparingly as I don't want to run out of the room with pee down my leg. LOL. What's this about watch restrictions? Our school doesn't care about that... or did they over look that detail. I'm sure they'll be on it after reading this post. I had an exam today and I heard like 5 little beeps when we were allowed to begin for timing purposes. I really don't get that... like learn analogue peoples!

I did have Ext. English today though. I got really red during my essay. My teacher, bless her soul, turned on the fans. And whenever I looked up to check the time, which was quite frequently at that point, she would always be looking at me! I think it was to check if I had died down. She's the sweetest. But the rest of me was really cold. And the windows were open! LOL. Oh the calamity!

HSC
UnIqUe_PrInCeSs said:
who cares if you turn red during exams. it's not like anyone's going to pay attention to you (unless you're hot) because they'll all be too busy answering their exam questions and stressing out :)
Yeah. That's my reasoning.

ayumidoll

HSC
Haha omg, the same thing happens to me! I've noticed that I usually turn red in maths exams.

Weird =/ It's probably because of stress, or freaking out about how much time is left.

shimmy&shine

HSC
That reminds my of a GRey's anatomy ep. there's this girl and her cheek's flame up whenever mcdreamy walks into her room, its a medical condition and she had to have surgery to fix it.

.. but yours doesn't sound that bad :)

I heard that although you may feel really relaxed and calm, subconsciously you can be really stressed and your body lets it out physically?

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
The last time I went red in an exam was the School Certificate exam where it was boiling hot and they decided to put the heaters on us. I love my school.

HSC
shimmy&shine said:
That reminds my of a GRey's anatomy ep. there's this girl and her cheek's flame up whenever mcdreamy walks into her room, its a medical condition and she had to have surgery to fix it.

.. but yours doesn't sound that bad :)

I heard that although you may feel really relaxed and calm, subconsciously you can be really stressed and your body lets it out physically?
LOL. Grey's.

Oh, see, most of the time I'm not really relaxed/calm for any exam.
I think it's just when I get stressed out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)