i wanna un-reject (1 Viewer)

johnson

a lack of colour
HSC
hm, this sounds like a strange question, and i'll ring the uni up myself on monday but i thought i'd ask anyway

but about 3 weeks ago i declined my offer to go to cofa for a course there, and decided to stay in my current course at uts (architecture), now i basically want to un=decline my offer..is that at all possible two weeks after uni has started, and after i've declined.......?

redslert

yes, my actual brain
HSC
maybe possible since the hecs cutoff isn't until the end of the month.....but unless u have a very good excuse or brilliant scheme..high doubt they could help you

johnson

a lack of colour
HSC
Originally posted by eneleon
May I ask what course @ COFA?
art theory

Originally posted by redslert
maybe possible since the hecs cutoff isn't until the end of the month.....but unless u have a very good excuse or brilliant scheme..high doubt they could help you
i don't really have an excuse..except for my stupidity of going back to a course i am not doing well in/hate

i could always just drop out this year and re-apply next year i guess

Weapon-X

i guess u have to ring up the uni again... but it should still be avaliable....

unless the class is full or had past some important date...

santaslayer

HSC
still a chance if they have vacant places.......they wouldnt mind taking money off u if positions are available.........good luck!

Exeter

Resident Megaphone
HSC
highly unlikely
my friend who wanted to get in B Eco who accepted B Adv Sci could not get in even though he had the marks and everything

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
The last day to enrol in a course was Friday. A UNSW girl told me so on Friday, because she needed to use my account to access her myUNSW account and confirm her enrolment before the cutoff.

johnson

a lack of colour
HSC
Originally posted by santaslayer
still a chance if they have vacant places.......they wouldnt mind taking money off u if positions are available.........good luck!
thank you very much
yeah they should have positions, as only about 7 people are in the class.

Originally posted by Exeter
highly unlikely
my friend who wanted to get in B Eco who accepted B Adv Sci could not get in even though he had the marks and everything
it's slightly different for me 'cos i don't want to do another course, i want to do the one i accepted and then rejected..

ta all

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)