i WANT a 3MATHS PHYSICS TUTOR in FLEMO AREA WHO CAN COME TO ME CHEAP or ULTIMO AREA (1 Viewer)

dodgyv

CEO
HSC
i need 3maths tutor like a good one please someone who knows how to teach GEOMETRY LOL
and physics like who seriously knows his stuff
i dont really want first year uni students teaching me or so someone whose an experienced tutor

i live in flemington
i study in ultimo randwick tafe doing me hsc there mon-friday
my days free are saturday and sunday so tutoring me at home is available on weekends only

really nothing more to say please post here if you want to teach me ^^ and post the price as well

gchi000

HSC
[call david at 98977750 th price is $40 per hour, If you do not feel learning you do not have to pay.

5adgyv]i need 3maths tutor like a good one please someone who knows how to teach GEOMETRY LOL
i dont really want first year uni students teaching me or so someone whose an experienced tutor

i live in flemington
my days free are saturday and sunday so tutoring me at home is available on weekends only

really nothing more to say please post here if you want to teach me ^^ and post the price as well[/quote]

boredofdilan

HSC
dodgyv said:
i need 3maths tutor like a good one please someone who knows how to teach GEOMETRY LOL

i live in flemington

really nothing more to say please post here if you want to teach me ^^ and post the price as well
Hi I'm Msc qualified experienced MATHS and Physics tutor for VCE, Tafe and Uni st year level. I live in Melbourne (Glenroy) I do home visits $30 per hour.
If You need contact me
over 0401283626 / 93044936
Cheers
Dilan

Karant

HSC
hey im a tutor for james ann and ill be able to teach both 3 unit maths and Physics. I live in homebush so its very convenient, you can come to homebush library or i can come to your nearest one. I charge $20p/h per subject =)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)