I want a hippopotamus for Christmas! (1 Viewer)

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Hmm, I don't really know what I want. Actually, I don't think I want anything apart from a couple of things that are too expensive, so I might just get some new clothes or something, haha:cool:.

Last edited:

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
I'm getting a new phone, and whatever other random stuff "santa" has stuffed in his sack.

ediisjoz

HSC
I would like the new Gyroscope and After The Fall cds... that would be SO good :)

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
The after the fall cd is awesome, i bought it after their concert at the bar on the hill. oh wait, i told my brother to buy it for me (as a belated birthday present of course lol)

winicat

HSC
there's a hippopotomaus, on my roof, eating cake ......

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Ooh, I'm getting "Da Kath and Kim Code" DVD too :D Love those foxymorons!!

Bob.J

ZoOm
HSC
speaking of gym membership...
since VSU will be in place sometime next year, do you guys know how much a yearly gym membership will be at the newcastle forum (currently it's about $244 a year)

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Sorry Bob, can't help ya...but I've thought of something I desperately want, something that money can't buy...to see a P next to HUBS tommorrow at 2...

clive

evilc
HSC
N/A
Bob.J said:
speaking of gym membership...
since VSU will be in place sometime next year, do you guys know how much a yearly gym membership will be at the newcastle forum (currently it's about $244 a year)
hmm...good point you've raised there. I will get my membership asap. I don't know how much (if at all) gym membership will go up but i will have a look.

EDIT: couldn't find anything on the nusport website so i emailed them

Last edited:

Cyph

espresso me up!
HSC
$99 for 3 months
$150ish for 6 months
$300ish for 12 months.

that's just for the gym - weights & cardio, i think it's more if you want to use the pool as well.

check out the receptionist on Tuesday mornings...she is smoking hot. I remember seeing her in the gym about 4-6 months ago when she was realy chunky, albeit gorgeous.. got a huge shock to walk in there after 3 months off and see her there after losing a stack of weight!

There's a short blondie who's around too that gos to the gym regularly, but her times seem to vary... she's lost about 5kgs at the most and was gorgeous before... now she's like dazzling!

It seems like these 2 chicks are the only people to train consistently through winter into summer with intensity... they're about the only good things amonst the summer pretty boys that come out. :D

Last edited:

clive

evilc
HSC
N/A
tuesdays ey :D Do you have a membership at the forum Cyph? I haven't been working out much at all this year but I will have enough money for a gym/swim membership these holidays (if i don't get one for xmas)

Cyph

espresso me up!
HSC
Yeah, started back this week on Tuesday after I stopped late September with a fucked ankle that hurt to run on... put on 8kgs since!!

Gotta stop drinking so much and get back into shape, I almost died chasing the fence jumpers at Homebake :D

you planning on doing weights or cardio, or both?

clive

evilc
HSC
N/A
both. I am the heaviest i have ever been (~77kg) so im keen to do cardio and swimming to lose 5 or so kg and also weights to increase strength.

Cyph

espresso me up!
HSC
woah, lookout! You're massive! :D

I'm about 90kgs atm... I should be at ~80

Bob.J

ZoOm
HSC
how much do you guys bench?

i went to the gym about 4 times a week last semester... then everything i gained, i lost during the exams hah! can't wait to get back into it next year

clive

evilc
HSC
N/A
Cyph said:
woah, lookout! You're massive! :D

I'm about 90kgs atm... I should be at ~80
yeah, don't run in to me in a dark alley :p

hey cyph, what school did you go to? I think one of the guys im doing research with knows you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)