I want to make a website- no idea. will pay 1 dollar for someone else to do it (1 Viewer)

fleepbasding

HSC TUTOR
HSC
I want to start a website where I can post up information about my burgeouning tutoring empire. I don't want to pay anything. I know very little about computers and making internet websites. I've tried signing up to all these "free" webhosts but I can never seem to make a website out of them... its making me angry.

What can I do??? Please, somebody help this clueless kid. He only wanted to start up a free website. Is that too much to ask.

PS: If someone can just make one for me, I'll send them 1 dollar in the mail. No kidding. I'm stamping the envelope right now.

sunny

meh.
HSC
If you want to start an empire, you would want to use an at least semi-professional URL and website, which would naturally cost money.

Otherwise, the free ones you've already dealt with is about the nicest you can get, You might also have some webspace with your ISP account.

fleepbasding

HSC TUTOR
HSC
Yeah, the empire thing is just a joke really. I still don't know how to build a website or anything. And I only want a very very simple one. Like, a page of information. Like, I seriously have no idea about all this stuff. It completely confuses me and I'm completely inept at it.

fleepbasding

HSC TUTOR
HSC
PS: I've tried "freewebs" but there was something fucked up and broken about the login process and I couldn't finish it properly. Also, 50webs, which I have an account and subdomain for, but I don't know how to make it into an actual website (and they have no website builder software).

HSC
There is no way Il'd make a website for that cheap ... there is a lot of time and effort involved and my time is precious (Im doing my HSC ... sigh)

zahid

Sheikh Mujib-ur-Rahman
HSC
fleepbasding said:
PS: I've tried "freewebs" but there was something fucked up and broken about the login process and I couldn't finish it properly. Also, 50webs, which I have an account and subdomain for, but I don't know how to make it into an actual website (and they have no website builder software).
No worries dude i prop one up in flash, upload to geocities and get you a .tk website...sound good?

just pm me...I will take it from there.

fleepbasding

HSC TUTOR
HSC
thanks zahid, I've pm'd you. By the way, the main text of the thing is the 1st post in my tutoring thread, so yeah, you can copy-paste that if you like (it is linked in my sig) or I can send it to you. I'm not sure if all the bolds will keep, but if its easy to edit I'll do all that myself.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)