i wanted to know.... (1 Viewer)

for the one week uni 'holiday' ... is the uni library still open???
i jus need to know cos i need to do some research on my assessments....
thanxxxxx :)

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Ofcourse the library is opened during the "holiday".

However, monday - cause its a public holiday, the library times are 12:30pm - 4:30pm.
All other days of the week, the library is opened as the usual semester hours.

Have a nice "holiday" :)

awwwwwww ok... thanxxx
yayyy now i get to spend hours and hours doing my assessments.......!!
the only upside to this is the hott boys at uni ;) hehe

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
haha ... and how many do you think go to uni during the week off? And giggles869 - your supposed to go to the library to research for assignments ... not for guys :p

lol im sure there will be lots of first years trying to get stuf done during the holiday... but still... u just cant help but research guys... hehe :p

L

LaraB

hey giggles - check the uni library site 4 exact time stho coz ofpublic holiday n stuff but yah tis open:)

im plannin on goin in 2 uni 2...sad isnt it? its meant 2 be a holiday but ur still workin:(

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
LaraB said:
hey giggles - check the uni library site 4 exact time stho coz ofpublic holiday n stuff but yah tis open:)

im plannin on goin in 2 uni 2...sad isnt it? its meant 2 be a holiday but ur still workin:(
I know what you mean LaraB. I'm planning on making a trip sometime during the week out to Blacktown to find some tourism books - cause everyone has all the good ones from Richmond. Its sad going to uni during your holiday, I dunno what the world is coming to :chainsaw:

L

LaraB

Cape said:
I know what you mean LaraB. I'm planning on making a trip sometime during the week out to Blacktown to find some tourism books - cause everyone has all the good ones from Richmond. Its sad going to uni during your holiday, I dunno what the world is coming to :chainsaw:
haha yeah...this week was meant to be my bf/friends/clubbing/movies/shopping etc etc etc week but so aint happenin:(

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
LaraB said:
haha yeah...this week was meant to be my bf/friends/clubbing/movies/shopping etc etc etc week but so aint happenin:(
Thats what the 5 months of Christmas holidays are for :D

L

LaraB

Cape said:
Thats what the 5 months of Christmas holidays are for :D
haha yeah except most my friends are going o/s then, my bf grads this year so will start work in januray ish so i'll b left all alone so i wont wanna go out..

actually wait..i'll still go shopping lol - retail therapy :D

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
LaraB said:
actually wait..i'll still go shopping lol - retail therapy :D
oooooooooooh ... I could so go for some retail therapy, right about now. Except its cost me a fortune at uni this semester - I barely have any money left .. damn, I need new earrings :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)