I was RIDICULOUSLY lost during a fins lecture lol (1 Viewer)

primalchaos3

HSC
Uni Grad
Poor Kevin aka primalchaos3.

You should've read up on your course outline.

Finance isn't too hard just really dry and if it is too difficult like you continue to whinge about you can always ask your tutor for extra after hours help or if there is a peer assisted program use that.

Take initiative not cry about it on an online forum. No wonder you have zero rep power.
LOL you faggg cant believe you still troll about on BOS.

Hahahaha i had a green bar before and everyone keeps lowering my rep thing whatever it is because im annoying.
Nah its all good man. Just that lecture of which this thread is based on got me so mindfucked and scared.

How are you finding it atm? You did economics though, which would have helped right?

DavDav

Where is the Love?
HSC
Uni Grad
LOL you faggg cant believe you still troll about on BOS.

Hahahaha i had a green bar before and everyone keeps lowering my rep thing whatever it is because im annoying.
Nah its all good man. Just that lecture of which this thread is based on got me so mindfucked and scared.

How are you finding it atm? You did economics though, which would have helped right?
I don't do any finance units until second year.

Right now it's been chill just doing base units like BBA102, ECON110 (Macroeconomics), STAT170 (Introduction to Statistics) and ACCG100 (Accounting).

A troll huh? Mmm rich coming from a negative repped member of BOS hahaha jk.

primalchaos3

HSC
Uni Grad
Had my lecture again today. Was lost again throughout most of it again, but not as much as last week.

BTW might be a stupid question but, when people say do your 'readings' does that mean read your textbook?

Also are the online MyLab shit any good? I haven't been on it yet...

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
BTW might be a stupid question but, when people say do your 'readings' does that mean read your textbook?
Yes. Check your Course Outline for what the readings required are for each week which are meant to be done BEFORE your lecture/tutorials. You might be able to get away with doing them after a lecture but before a tutorial but if you're already struggling, it's not going to do you any favours.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)