I was thinking of doing extension 2 english (1 Viewer)

glowsticks

HSC
I would like to do extension 2 english, but I'm not quite clear on it. I know you need to compose a major work throughout the year, but what exactly does it involve? Is it difficult to get a good mark? And would you guys recommend doing it?

Thanks
:)

:dog:

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
1. Yes, it involves you writing either a short story, radio drama, poem or series of poems, making a film... or whatever for the year
2. No, because if you're good at English - then this should be a breeze for you
3. Yes, it was my favourite HSC subject.

glowsticks

HSC
1. Yes, it involves you writing either a short story, radio drama, poem or series of poems, making a film... or whatever for the year
2. No, because if you're good at English - then this should be a breeze for you
3. Yes, it was my favourite HSC subject.
do you also have to do reflection, diary entries and so on? And a viva voce. What exactly is that?

such_such

HSC
How did you manage your time properly, since you did 4U maths on top of that?

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
do you also have to do reflection, diary entries and so on? And a viva voce. What exactly is that?
Yes. Yes and yes.

Viva Voce is basically a talk where you go to your teacher and answer a few questions about your work. Like... iirc, I had to answer a few questions on what sorts of research I was doing for my work, and I think a question about what I was aiming to achieve with the work.

How did you manage your time properly, since you did 4U maths on top of that?
How? It's the HSC - you just did.

I'm sorry I can't be more helpful in this respect but... in reality, if you make enough sacrifices and are disciplined enough - you just can. That said, I didn't spend a lot of time on MX2 so... yeah.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)