I will get 99.95 (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

the eye eht

HSC
N/A
You James Ruse people think that you are too good for everyone else. You have to keep in mind that there are smarter people in NSW that do not attend JR. If I got the smartest 150 year twelve students from NSW, I'd be surprised if more than thirty made it onto that list (with respect, 30/150 is a lot).
Lol stupid troll is stupid.
:spam:

Seriously though who here actually cares...

darkcounty

thas unaustralian... hic
HSC
"Street smarts" is a term coined by people who did crap at school and felt like they had to invent a new intelligence to feel better about themselves.

You James Ruse people think that you are too good for everyone else.
Interesting because that's what you seem to be saying about yourself.

0bs3n3

HSC
"Street smarts" is a term coined by people who did crap at school and felt like they had to invent a new intelligence to feel better about themselves.

No, there is such a thing as 'common sense' (eg. street smart) which the smartest people at my school have an abject lack of.

But I agree with the second sentence.

nutcracker

the restaurant at the end of the universe.
HSC
You James Ruse people think that you are too good for everyone else. You have to keep in mind that there are smarter people in NSW that do not attend JR. If I got the smartest 150 year twelve students from NSW, I'd be surprised if more than thirty made it onto that list (with respect, 30/150 is a lot).
Of course there are other smart people out there. Lots of people come to our school from years 9-11 from other schools and they are incredibly intelligent. You're missing my point. Which is: you're arrogant. Do you see us starting stupid threads like this in a meaningless attempt to boast to the world/validate ourselves? Clearly you're the one who thinks you're too good for everyone else.

Edit//:
+1

Last edited:

Flukezguy

HSC
I would be careful if i were you, a friend of mine was dux in his previous school, came first in everything cept English but when he came to our school he was below average in like everything.
I'm just saying it depends on what school your going to. If your actually competing with smart people in ur school and coming first then its ok but if ur competition is dumb then don't get too overconfident.

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
Are you seriously trying to say that intelligence rests on nothing more than academic ability?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)