I Would Just Like To Announce That It Was So Damn Easy!!!!!!!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

Sourie

MAN THAT WAS THE EASISET TEST I HAVE EVER DONE IN MY LIFE! I ANSWERED EVERYTHING IN AN HOUR AND A HALF AND FILLED UP MOST OF THE LINES THEY GAVE US.....MOSTLY WITH CRAP BUT THEY DONT KNOW THAT! HAHAHA.....OH WELL.....AND I HARDLY STUDIED ALL YEAR!.....MAN I TOLD EVERYONE YOU DONT NEED TO STUDY.....IT WAS BASICALLY GENERAL KNOWLEDGE AND ALL YOU NEEDED TO DO WAS CRAP OPN ABOUT SOMETHING COMPLICATED WITH BIG WORDS SO IT WOULD SOUND LIKE YOU WERE SOME BUSINESS MANAGER!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH WELL...I AM HAPPY THAT IT WAS SO EASY AND THAT I WAS THE FIRST TO FINISH!! YAY!! COZ THERE WAS THIS LIKE KID WHO THOUGHT HE WAS REAL SMART AND LOOKED LIKE HE MAY HAVE BEEN THE TOP IN THE STATE....BUT LIKE WHEN I GOT UP TO LEAVE HE HADNT EVEN STARTED THE BOOKLET THING YET!

WELL....GOOD LUCK TO THE REST OF YOU AND HOPE YOU DID WELL, IM HOPING FOR BAND 5 AT THE WORST...IM PRETTY SURE OF BAND 6 BECOZ OF MY BRILLIANT USE OF LANGUAGE.....SUCH AS PHRASES IN THE SHORT ANSWER QUESTIONS "IN REPLICATING THE ANONYNITY THAT SUFFICES THE ALLOWANCE OF THE BUSINESS TO PROSPER, STAKEHOLDERS ARE THE KEY FACETS AND IN NAMING TWO AS INDIVIDUAL ENTITIES DARWS FOR THE EXTRUBERENCE THAT THERE CAN BE NO 'TWO' YET A WEALTH OF EXCELLENT COORIDINATION AMONG'

IT WAS ONLY WORTH BLOODY ONE MARK THAT QUESTION BUT WITH THE ANSWER I GAVE I SHOULD HAVE GOT BLOODY 4 OR SOMETHING!

Crazy

ever noticed how business studies teachers hate it when you crap on and on with shit..verbal diarrhoea....wont get you any extra marks
business studies all about being short, sweet and to the point! :D

EXA BOY

i think ur an idiot and ur gonna see that wen u get ur results back..... it was by no means an easy test mate unless u have a photgraphic memory of both yr 12 and 11 syllabus'

p00_p00

man u must be smart????

Just make sure you spell correctly eh?

Oh and if anyone looks at the Standards packages, all the numnuts who got band 5/6 used simple vocabulary and just answered the bloody question.

Oh and good for you that you finished first, I saw a lot of people leave the exam before I even started my second essay.

bex

HSC
! I ANSWERED EVERYTHING IN AN HOUR AND A HALF AND FILLED UP MOST OF THE LINES THEY GAVE US.....MOSTLY WITH CRAP BUT THEY DONT KNOW THAT

gee youre great.. and i possibly do think they would know if you were talking crap or not as the markers are TEACHERS who teach the subject, bot just randoms off the street..

an hour and a half hey? We OBVIOUSLY if you were talking crap then it would only take you an hour and a half seeing as crap is made up and reality is the syllabus has to be thought about.. also, a fully detailed report and ext response takes at least an hour combined, so what you're saying is that you answered both of those, PLUS 20 multiple choice not many of which were very obvious, PLUS short answers, about 4 sets of 5 questions...

good one mate, i suggest you pull your finger out...

Sourie

what the hell is everyone getting upset about?

just because i found it easy doenst mean you have to get upset....im sure you all did your best and thats all that can be done...............

Look....whats important that i was saying is that you didnt need to study at all - look at me for example - i just went in there with a general business background (my grandpa used to work as an accountant), and some excellent use of language to fool even the most high CEO and that made up for the hours that i was meant to be sudying!!

Its not how long you study but HOW you study for a test!! thanks to my grandpa i was able to easily to do that finance garbage and he told me the other sections of the business are just decorative.....so i was used fancy words that they may have liked and voila!...band 5 or possibly 6 from basically no study at all!

:argue:

astro boy

HSC
its not that peeps are gettin unhappy Sourie, but more feeling uncertain from your confidence dude! i see wat u mean bout talking crap with the case studies but u cant talk crap with other stuff that gets u marks like multiple choice and the layout of your business report(which at least counts for up to 5 marks)
how many pages were u able to write on the last q's?

Sourie

i wrote 7 pages but with many boxes that that said insert marketing plan here, insert cash flow statement here, insert outside business analysis appraisal here.....i have to say it was genius as i asked my teacher afterwards if saying insert things here and he said yeh...they give you heaps of extra marks each...and i did like that 7 times so thats already 14 marks from just doing that....that means for me to get twenty i had to only crap on about some other related shit like how employment relations is important to most businesses.

and i did it all in 20 mins!!!!!!!!!!

Big Willy

Cabra Junkie RULES
HSC
i thought it was easy aswell!! I dont know why people found it hard - or failed to use their case study.

I finished section one and two in 20mins

7 Pages in 20 minutes bravo,bravo fukn genius another point that you made was that it could fool any CEO the fukn CEO wont be marking it the teacher willll who knows what should be said im sure teachers have an answer sheet in front of them that says what marks can be awarded for im not saying 7 pages in 20 minutes is possible but too write bulshit still takes time to think :chainsaw:

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
I dont do business, but I do economics,
the 'unexpected' nature of the exam has put me wary of how the economics exam will be like

and Sourie, if u do economics, with your kinda attitude towards study, u'd get shat on in the exam

Jessabelle

mate you're a fu*k knuckle
you just dont go round saying shit like how easy you found it - no one cares on your opinion about how you went, rather what you thought of the exam.. just make sure you post back when you get your UAI. From what you've said you're "likely" band 5 seems pretty unlikely to me

also, did anyone else have hospitality in the afternoon! that was crap

EXA BOY

thing is he'll prob get band 2 and tell us all he got band 5 so who cares dont listen 2 the clown.... 7 pages is nuthing for a business report dude i wrote 11 and still dont feel i answered it fully, i flew through section one and 2 and was able to spend an hour on the report and an hour on global..... u reckon ur use of language will fool the marker?? only prob u have there mate is that business studies may not have any REAL practicle relation to the running of ur grandpas business, to go well in HSC business studies u need 2 know the headings from the SYLLABUS!!!! u cant just make it up, if the markers dont see the headings ur down a band 2 begin with, when they realise u arent using anything from the syllabus down u go again, when they realise u may have sum idea they give u marks for that, but what good is that wen ur already in a band3 or sumthin..... i think u need 2 pull ur head in and stop talkin urself up cause ur gonna b one hella upset dude wen u get ur results back even if u do post back saying u got band 6..... ill put money on u getting band 3-4 just because ur an idiot with no clue........ thank you ive had my little rant now

astro boy

HSC
yeh i had hostpitality in the arvo and it was hell! i couldnt stop thinking about the bss exam arrrgh! oh well ive allready done 5 exams this week then my only other exam(that counts to my ten units) its eco and thats in two weeks yeeharrr!!!

Sourie

Originally posted by Jessabelle
mate you're a fu*k knuckle
you just dont go round saying shit like how easy you found it - no one cares on your opinion about how you went, rather what you thought of the exam.. just make sure you post back when you get your UAI. From what you've said you're "likely" band 5 seems pretty unlikely to me

also, did anyone else have hospitality in the afternoon! that was crap
im sorry...youre from a boarding school...once you get a proper education you may comment

that is all!

tammer

Remembering P.I.G.
HSC
sourie, your arrogance astounds me! i cannot begin to believe you! i well thought out report in 20 minutes! reckon you'll be lucky to get anything over 14 for anything like you would have been able to put together. somehow i think the peole that stayed the ful 3 hours, and made articulate, well-though out responses will be laughing in you face once results come out. :p

Sarah

HSC
N/A
sourie what question did u write "insert marketing plan" and "insert cash flow statement" in?

i'm just wondering because the q27 extended response was on the effectiveness of the current organisational structure and the ethical and legal responsibilities in relation to financial management and marketing.

also the q28 and 29 extended response did not include marketing so i'm guessing u meant for q27 that's where u wrote "insert marketing plan" etc

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)