I Would Just Like To Announce That It Was So Damn Easy!!!!!!!!!!!! (2 Viewers)

Sourie

of course the business report....anyone who will get band 6 could figure that one out

i even asked my teacher about it and he said that was a good technique you morons...

geez get a brain

bex

HSC
im sorry...youre from a boarding school...once you get a proper education you may comment
What a petty excuse for a come back, just because a person goes to boarding school does not mean that they are any less smarter than you or me or anyone else. The boarders at my school are some of the most interesting and articulate people i have met. not to mention humble and gracious... which is more than i can say for you!

garpy

Good one pal, u are infact aiming for band 1 because your are so shit. there is no way in hell you answered the whole paper correctly and accurately in and hour and a half, never mind being further able to "Crap on". you probably left out a whole section dickhead. Next year when u are repeating year twelve remember to read the instructions about which questions need to be answered.

Sourie

Originally posted by garpy
Good one pal, u are infact an amazing guy and have a brilliant intellect. there is no way in hell i could have answered the whole paper correctly and accurately in and hour and a half, never mind being further able to "Crap on". i even probably left out a whole section, im such a dickhead. Next year when i am repeating year twelve ill remember to read the god damn instructions about which questions need to be answered. Man i am a tool!!!!
there there little man, maybe if you try harder you may even beat some of the boarding school freaks....and bex, please do not comment as your made up friends dont count in the real world.

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
If he had half a brain, he wouldnt even b doing business studies anyway

(sorry if i offended u guys there...but thats jus my opinion)

i hate HSC

Been there done that
HSC
geez

Wow heated argument!!! I think the paper was alright. The multiple choice was pretty sweet but i didn't get the question on gross profit. I didn't stay for the full 3 hours but i did my best which kinda counts - i stayed for a little less than 2 and a half hours. i wrote 10 pages on the report and 7 on global and seeing as we didn't have a teacher (well we had some lady who unlocked the classroom door and told us to summarise certain pages before heading out for a smoko) i think i did ok...

Sarah

HSC
N/A
sourie, what relevance is it for u to put "insert marketing plan" and "insert cash flow statement" in the extended response coz the question wasn't on the part of the syllabus. it was on the

plz explain how a marketing plan come into the ethics section of the syllabus in the marketing top. likewise with the cashflow statement.

q27 clearly stated: write a report that examines the effectiveness of the current organisational structure and analyses the ethical and legal responsibilities of the business in relation to financial management and marketing

look i could be wrong and please correct me if i am but please sourie or anyone else out there, explain why u'd need to mention the marketing plan and cash flow statement when the question is clearly focused on the orgnisational structure (which u'd probably relate to management and change and/or ER) and the ethical/legal responsibilities of financial and marketing

Sarah

HSC
N/A
sorry about the spelling and not making sense. am feeling a bit tired

Wel for the marketing u could have said that the business can be more ethical or eco-sustainably if it changed some points f its marketing plan thats what i said anyway and im not in this sourie wankers side, dont worry next year when u are repeating yr 12 and im doing my business degree come and ask for help illl be available and stop relating business to ur fuking grandfather u asshole :eek:

Sarah

HSC
N/A
dado006, thanks for the response. yeh i can c now how u could incorporate it.

Sourie

Originally posted by natstar
DUDE- i just hope u get shit marks-you are WAY to ova confident and if ya finished the test in 1 1/2 u should get shitty marks. I studyed for weeks and weeks for business and i have been up with the top of my year in business for the entire year. I DIDNT EVEN GET TO FINISH MY TEST, SO HOW DO U THINK I FEEL. I cant help that im a slow writer that HAS TO THINK CAREFULLY BEFORE I WRITE. We are suppose to get tested for our knowledge and not how we use fancy words or write fast. IM MAJORLY PISSED OFF NOW, and I PROBERBLY WONT GET THE MARKS I WANT!. SO STOP BEIN AS ASS HOLE, becasue u didnt even study, so i hope u get fuked marks cuz it will serve ya self right-u gay fuka
im sorry...you did work all for nothing whereas i got lucky on the day and found it easy peasy japanesy............so dont go crying about how you stuffed this one up coz YOU WASTED YOUR TIME THIS YEAR INSTEAD OF HAVING A GOOD TIME!! oh well....thems the breaks as i am regularly told by my grandpa who told me everything i needed to know for the test!!!!!!!!!

oh well....and that other guy who will be doing business as western sydney or something - dadadoo - suck shit coz i got all the tutoring i need at my disposal and once again, ill just be able to come for the exams and ace them...........sucker!!!!!!!!

Sarah

HSC
N/A
hey why don't we all calm down?

sourie, good to hear u found it easy but there were ppl who didn't. Don't be over confident coz in my trials, i thought the business trial was easy but when i got my marks back they were lower than what i expected. a bit of modesty would do u no harm.

personally i found the trial was ok though i wouldn't call it easy. doable yes but i was just disappointed that they didn't test us on broader topics. like u'd think with 5 topics to study they'd give equal weighting to each.

kitty

I think that the test was actually quite hard. Even the mulitple choice questions were hard, I thought. And just because you finished first and used big words does not mean that you did very well. I hope you get your results back and are very disappointed, just because you were cocky about it.

Sourie

kitty, you are a very mean and spiteful person by wishing unfortunate feelings onto others and by hoping they feel disappointment.........you should have a look at yourself and not be so spiteful towards the world and those who have more ability and confidence than you........

thats shameful

Christine

beige member
HSC
i have oneword for you sourie

what goes around comes around.

Arrogance will get you nowhere in life.

astro boy

HSC
Originally posted by Sourie
kitty, you are a very mean and spiteful person by wishing unfortunate feelings onto others and by hoping they feel disappointment.........you should have a look at yourself and not be so spiteful towards the world and those who have more ability and confidence than you........

thats shameful
sourie its become quite obvious to me that the only reason why your always telling everyone how good you are is because you hate the reality that you are just as dumb and no more special than anyone else on this list, and by allways bragging and shit you are just tricking yourself into thinking "maybe i am smart", because u know that outside this forum and in the real world you are no better than anyone else and in most cases you are probably worse than anyone else

NO ONE FUCKING CARES HOW WELL U DID!

bex

HSC
kitty, you are a very mean and spiteful person by wishing unfortunate feelings onto others and by hoping they feel disappointment.........you should have a look at yourself
maybe you should take some of your own advice.

bex

HSC
hey sourie, seeing as your so convinced that your're going to blitz the exam, why dont you tell us your name so we can look for you on the honour roll that they publish in the paper? you know, for students who get 90+ in an exam?... THEN maybe we'll believe you..

Sourie

my initials are S.J and my last name is INZAMAN....now we'll see which of you idiots are eating your words!!!!!

now tell me yours or are you too scared?

thought so! didnt even have to ask and i already know the answer!!! bet i wont find ya name even if you did actually say what it was!!!

Sourie

its my name you idiot.....just because im not a white australian with a gay name like natstar doesnt mean you are any smarter then me!

you think its funny to pay out other peoples names because they are different to english names and they come from other countries!

not only are you a dumb and have no self esteem but you also insinuate about the origins of my indian heritage and say 'what kinda name is that"!!

well i hope you have a good life you miserable bastard!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)