I Would Just Like To Announce That It Was So Damn Easy!!!!!!!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

Sourie

hmmm...let me think....does sourie actually sound anything like sourav inzaman...who was previously indian nerd?

let me think you idiot!!!!!

stressed02

my initials are S.J and my last name is INZAMAN....

And...

does sourie actually sound anything like sourav inzaman...who was previously indian nerd?
Forgive me if i'm wrong... but YES, strangely enough, it DOES...

LOL if Sourav Inzaman was previously indian nerd, and your name is S.J Inzaman..... then??? Doesn't that make YOU Indian nerd??
hahahaha this is funny

Boris_01

Originally posted by Sourie
its my name you idiot.....just because im not a white australian with a gay name like natstar doesnt mean you are any smarter then me!

you think its funny to pay out other peoples names because they are different to english names and they come from other countries!

Listen every1 this guy is obviously enjoying the attention that nobody who knows him will give, so just chill!

We all know that no1 could do well in that exam in an hour and a half and no amount of gloating can convince me of that.

I just hope there are more ppl like Sourie around so that those who put effort in standout.

Goodluck 2 every1 in their remainning exams and goodluck Sourie!

He who knows that he knows nothing is a wise man. He who knows not that he knows nothing is a fool.

Sourie

Originally posted by stressed02

Forgive me if i'm wrong... but YES, strangely enough, it DOES...

LOL if Sourav Inzaman was previously indian nerd, and your name is S.J Inzaman..... then??? Doesn't that make YOU Indian nerd??
hahahaha this is funny
hmmmm...let me think you tool, ITS WHAT I FUCKEN MEANT!! i wasnt trying to hide anything, i was being sarcastic you homo which is something you should have learnt if you wanted to do well in the module:powerplay!!!!!

Well looks like you'll be doing quite bad and by the way there is no sarcasm here ok so dont misinterpret you braindead pinner!!!

stressed02

1) no one actually believes that you are i) smart ii) good-looking iii) or anything else that you say, so there is no point trying to reinforce it.
2) I didn't do 'Powerplay', and I have a feeling that YOU won't be doing too well in your exam, judging by your grammar...
Well looks like you'll be doing quite bad
Just for the record, it's "doing quite badLY". So don't try and judge me on my english skills.
I'm OVER all of this anyway, but I just thought i'd let you know these things to save you from future embarrassment.
:p :p :p :p

Sourie

Originally posted by natstar
SHUT DA DAM FUK UP BEING A STUPID SMART ASS!
AHHHHHHHHHHHH
Yes that was good grammar i must say you incoherent man child......with the tiny tiny pin!!!

You idiot!! when does the topic or theme of relevancy ever come into the syllabus for any course!!!! looks like if you only talked about that then 0 for your pin and ugly face!

Sourie

ummm....your from newcastle mate...once you guys learn things other than growning corn and agribusiness (which is just - if i sold 2 grains of corn to farmer jim and i originally had 5, how many will i have?), you may comment.....this website is for people doing theri hsc's, not doing some shit course where even the dumbasses of the town can get into medicine.....

bex

HSC
You are so a narrow minded! Cant you see? People arent getting mad at you because your're indian! Theyre annoyed with you because you made dumb comments about the exam, simply making everyone feel like theyre dumb shits isnt going to make you any friends, a lot of people found the exam easy but just as many found it hard. Everyones abilities vary and its not up to you to make judgments about other people just by looking at where they live or what race they are.

If you were as intuitive as you say you are, then you would know that Newcastle is pretty much its own city with its own news programs and newspapers. Newcastle does have industrial areas, but also suburbs and beaches not just some corn growing hicksville! You're ridiculous if you think a person's intellegence is determined by the place that they come from. There are smart people everywhere, from all races, religions and ares of Australia!

hey fancy that he calls natstar a pin and ugly hahah how many good looking indians have u seen in your life?? and how many have huge monster dicks?? also u said u sat back and enjoyed urself now only coz u have brought this upon u for me 2 say this is how can an indian enjoy himself besides mixing curry with his grandpa btw i wanna do business at uws how ya know

to summon it up mister currypuff is saying that we are all dumb and fukwits for studying and because he was screwed by his grandfather from behind whilst drinking dilmah tea he will blitz this test and hes smarter than all of us coz hes some sort of a curry gangster
-= CIAO=-
bambino!!

bex dont stress hes not worth it

if the idiot was so smart he wouldnt post in the general maths section and say that there was a printing error he would be in the 4 unit somewhere otherwise just see him as a little cocky poof

saladsurgery

kicking the cack
HSC
sourie probably cracks a fat every time someone tells him he's dumb/arrogant/narrow-minded/whatever.

it seems almost every thread sourie ad posted to has turned into a "let's take the piss out of sourie and then he'll take the piss out of us and then we'll take the piss out of him and then he'll take the piss out of us and then..."

sourie=attention whore

K3G

Guys we all know he is making a fool out of himself, but a miracle can happen, maybe he is right and might to the state

Who knows

Sourie

Originally posted by dado006
hey fancy that he calls natstar a pin and ugly hahah how many good looking aussies have u seen in your life?? and how many have huge monster dicks?? i also said i sat back and enjoyed myself now only coz i have brought this upon myself for me 2 say this is, how can an aussie enjoy himself besides stuffing sausage rolls with his grandpa btw i wanna do business at uws how ya know

to summon it up mister, all im saying is that we are all dumb and fukwits for studying and because i was screwed by my grandfather from behind whilst drinking dilmah tea, he will blitz this test and hes smarter than all of us coz hes some sort of a sexy indian!
-= CIAO=-
bambino!!

yep...thats pretty much rite.....but i wouldnt give too much about your grandpa situation.....its not considered normal in either western or eastern civiliastions......so id keep a lid on it...

bex

HSC
sourie= anger management problem:mad: <- sourie

mannnnndy

chocoholic
Well if you dont like souie hes let his suburb and phone number slip:
ST LEONARDS 0413-12 0358
Feel free to use this info for your enjoyment :D

Stop Booting Me

hmmm...i guess thats why your trying to make friends with mannnndy who youve never seen and trust me...shes a slag!

yes im the one who hasnt got friends....i cana ctually be who i am coz i do have friends where you have to be fake and suck up to her coz of her name and how it resmbles something female...something you dont even know about you lone child!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)