iATEmyARM (1 Viewer)

ROOOTI

why dose humanity suck? ?? trully? what is one thing that ticks u off about humans!

im feelin, bugerd.. ... dose anyone jst wake up everymorning and say,, i dont wanna do this,, go to school.. its the same routine,, over n over again... blahhhh

i want to live!!!!!!!!!!!!

johnson

a lack of colour
HSC
um...are u stoned?! :p

yeh i hate that too. waking up. going to school. its a piece of shit but, hey...only....

FIVE FUCKEN WEEKS LEFT!!!

roo

HSC
but that just means we're closer to the HSC.. oh weell, closer to schoolies and the formal which is sooo much more important!! :D

johnson

a lack of colour
HSC
yeh exactly roo!! think beyond HSC ==> parties, schoolies, bumming...no hsc...

i dunno i know that i should prolly be working really hard on my major works and that silly little 2u speech...but i think that i've reached that critical point where i JUST DON'T CARE.

(it'll prolly pass within a few weeks though...come hsc time, i'll be studying hard again!! pwahaha!)

-jian

johnson

a lack of colour
HSC
Originally posted by roo
how long until u finish your major work?
hmm/./// well im trying to write my 4u script atm...(have just started, which is good!) so i prolly won't start touching art until next weekend. and i'll prolly take most of next week off to do art. so much work and so little time!
ha, you can sit there and gloat in your...finished-ness..
ROO!

roo

HSC
Originally posted by johnson

hmm/./// well im trying to write my 4u script atm...(have just started, which is good!) so i prolly won't start touching art until next weekend. and i'll prolly take most of next week off to do art. so much work and so little time!
ha, you can sit there and gloat in your...finished-ness..
ROO!
good luck!

muhahaha.. muhahahahaHAHAHA.. feels good to be free.. no more assessments.. until the HSC! ha. that rhymes.. :rolleyes:

johnson

a lack of colour
HSC
haha i'll need the luck!

friggin now my grade's started up a mirc thingy as well...now im stuck on it too...
looks like i'll enver get my majors done...

i wasted last night too. you know one of those weirdass nights when you can't sleep cos you re-assess your life and all your friendships with people and wonder aimlessly about the future and who you're gonna see and who of your best friends you might never ever see again in your life?

i had one of those last night

haha i sound like a tossa

pfft there was nothing else to say...
:D

saladsurgery

kicking the cack
HSC
Originally posted by roo
how long until u finish your major work?
due 2 weeks today... but i have my trials between now and then... but it should all come together provided i can get my hands on a rivet gun and some industrial strength double-sided tape :)

johnson

a lack of colour
HSC
Originally posted by saladsugery

due 2 weeks today... but i have my trials between now and then... but it should all come together provided i can get my hands on a rivet gun and some industrial strength double-sided tape :)
haha...wjhen you said 'rivet gun'...i thought that you were gonna get a gun to shoot yourself! haha!! (oh wait. that's not funny...)

oh well you know what i meant. i feel like doing that to myself atm (not seriously haha), i am sooo demotivated for major works at the moment. like we got our major work progress marks today and i didn't do shit, but i also didn't do heaps well, but oh well. i dont care anymore
cos
MY LAST INTERNAL ASSESSMENT EVER WAS TODAY!!! HOORAY FOR ME!!!!

roo

HSC
o_O
o_O

hmmMmMmm.. seems like everyone is happy.. :D i haven't got any assessments either, none until the HSC.. i'm too relaxed.. *sigh*

johnson

a lack of colour
HSC
Originally posted by saladsugery

but it is, in a twisted sort of way (but i'm a twisted sort of person :D)

strange coincidence: just looking at this:

damien hirst is a strange creature.
haha!! i love us insane, eccentric, arty types! haha jk

well, be happy, cos...i am!!! haha i just finished my 4u script...first draft true, but still, it's better than what i had three days ago...which was jack shit. so i am so very ecstatic at the moment!! woohoo for me!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)